• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Desert_Rose

1. D

strange problem... wat u say about it?

C:/WINDOWS/system32/svchost.exe is system file not C:/WINDOWS/svchost.exe where i found it in windows directory which mean its not the system file.. Matt... chkdsk didn't helped... im still searching for the cure
  2. D

http://www.viruslist.com/en/search?VN=Virus.Win32.Hidrag.a&---------kav read about svchost.exe any guy here with any suggestions for me?? my issue still unresolved
  3. D

thanks for your reply... do u think it will work?? yea im gonna give it a go... lets hope it work
  4. D

sorry for putting up no details in the 1st post.. i was using win xp sp1.. yesterday due to a crash i have to re-install the windows so i switched to sp2.. than i used a flash stick of a friend. that has viruses and my kasper AV was not updated that time to detect them.. now i have updated my...
  5. D

here's the screenshot of what happend to me...... where it says open & explore there are some strange symbols... my kasper is not updated.. is this coz of any virus, spyware or any other f**kng ---- please tell me the solution of this... thanks
  6. D

Ads free 250MB space with 5GB BW at LearnersLand

LearnersLand offers 250 MB Space 5 GB Bandwidth 20 MySQL Database 20 Parked Domain 20 Email Account 20 Sub-Domain cPanel/DeLux Fantastico No Ads to its 1st 10 members who make 50 posts. LearnersLand.com for more info and registration. We have more packages also to meet your...
  7. D

Free host request (noad,domain)

at www.LearnersLand.com we offer cpanel 11 with fantistics de luxe 250MB space 2.5GB BW 20 addon domains 20 subdomains 20 Email Accounts 20 FTP accounts 20 Mysql Database etc... To 1st 10 members who make 50 posts on our forums.. for more details visit www.LearnersLand.com
  8. D

Php/MySql Hosting for Uni.cc domains

Hi at www.LearnersLand.com we offer great hosting for free. you will be thinking about requirements. we have 2 options. 1. Forum postings 2. display 25X25 google ad on your site.. which can be removed later when u reach the required number of posts.. for more details please visit...
  9. D

Free Hosting at LearnersLand.com

Hi guys At LearnersLand.com we offer ... Starter package --------------- 50 MB space ( can be upgraded ) 500 MB BW ( can be upgraded ) 5 email accounts 5 mysql databases 5 ftp accounts 5 sub-domains CPanel Fantastico No Ads What you should have before requesting a free account...
  10. D

2 questions

hey.. i had similar problem.. i tried almost every online scanner.. nd installed many apps too... but nothing worked.. and then it was Webroot spyware.. it did awesome job.. now my windows is 2years old no spyware, adware etc.. first it was full of everything viruses, spyware, adware, browser...
  11. D

[REQ] 50MB Windows .NET supported hosting

Hi guys!! i need to test one of my application.. for that i need following.. Space: 50MB BW: (just want to test an application so doesen't matter) Features: .net framework, mssql hoping to get good response from you guys... Thanks in advance
  12. D

phpbb related problem!

oooooooooooooooppppsss. my mistake i didn't noticed that... hey John thanks alot man.....
  13. D

phpbb related problem!

hi guys! i've a problem with my phpbb. it was hacked by someone.. he don't know how able to put some kinda script in the description field of the forum.. somehow from the database i removed that.. now the problem is that.. whenever anyone tries to login it says can't find server... i checked...
  14. D

phpBB related question.

thanks alot for your suggestions.. its working fine for me now.. i've changed the domain to www. thanks again. specially moneyballs2
  15. D

phpBB related question.

hi guys i've a phpbb board at militarychallengecoin.net/phpBB2 it always takes 2 attempts to login. my members are complaining about this.. can anyone tell me why is happening? and what's the solution for this? use the following info to login user: desert_rose pass: kashmir Hopefully...
Back