• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jannat

1. J

web-host site

if one looks at a web-host site , does it any way tell about the services they provide . does thier content speak for itself.
  2. J

web traffic

Whats the best way to get Web Traffic. What do you all think is the best way the get web traffic to go to your webs sites ? thanks
  3. J

Page Rank

hi all , I see mention through these forums and elsewhere of PR this and PR that web sites. I assume there is a way to check what PR rating your site is, but what do I need to do? What does PR relate too? Thanks
  4. J

keywording research

Let's say If someone was launching a site industry specific . How would one go about determining, on the keyword research side, how big or small the tail of the search terms in that industry are? looking to measure the value of being listed in the top for a few, hig volume search terms in the...
  5. J

Keywording for SEO

If someone is looking for a safe way to add text content/keywording for search engines to a site that contains only images/flash and no html text. As far as I can tell, any kind of SEO is considered spam by the search engines - what's the solution? please reply
  6. J

a simple question

hi , i would like to know how do u make a forum for ur website many thanks
  7. J

How to choose good web hosting companies?

There are millions of companies on the net who advertise themselves to be the perfect web company, but only few of them are REALLY proficient web hosting companies. In the world of advertising tactics and gimmicks, few good companies get overshadowed by the rest. There is no sure shot way to...
  8. J

Is it a good price? Need advice

Hi all, I have a real quick question, I found a web design firm and they offered me a dedicated server with my package for $49.99/Month well $50.00 a month. Is that good price for dedicated server? Is it a good deal for the hosting part? Any advice would be helpful thank you.
  9. J

Host from which country is the best

Today internet is so popular and borderless, people do business worldwide and hosting company comes from many countries. As we know US company are expanding and open up data centre Indian, China, Malaysia and Singapore to capture the new growing market. Frankly speaking cost in these countries...
  10. J

Best Reseller Programs

I would like to develop a reseller relationship with a hosting service. Would you offer your recommendations for the best web hosting services for offering reseller services? Any idea as to who is the biggest firm offering reller programs? Any recommendations as to what terms and...
Back