• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Jerome

1. J

Geekstorage.com Opinion ?

thanks PEO, PM sent any more info ?
  2. J

Template Monster Screenshot Viewer

bump and u[pdated 2009
  3. J

Geekstorage.com Opinion ?

Heya guys, i was looking at geekstorage to transfer my site from my recent digitalworldhost shutdown.. what you think of geekstorage ? any problems. update ? how long will it last ? thank ? important to a business site here ..
  4. J

Cpanel Backup Service Required

anymore offers ??? guys
  5. J

hi, i do need one service that can do RSYNC for me automatically per week or etc.
  6. J

are these for backup or for hosting ?
  7. J

Mirroring Website in Untraceable

but what if i put 2 different DNS nameserver.. i.e ns1.aaa.com ns2.bbb.com will it take from aaa.com and if aaa.com is unreachable, will the site redirect to bbb.com ?
  8. J

ha, just i am just interested in mirroring website too... those that can provide mirroring expertise.... please do provide guidance here.
  9. J

thanks Razerst, that's what something i need. anyone more offer ?
  10. J

as i already said, i dun need 10GB of space for backup. i need a customised one that has 1-2GB only. thanks for reading
  11. J

hihi i am wondering if you guys actually watch the Movie, Untracable. I am wondering how did the villian in the movie actually mirror so many site in such small amount of time ? Any one can provide a guide in mirroring website as i am highly interested due to my slow host and etc ...
  12. J

Template Monster Screenshot Viewer

site online again and updated :)
  13. J

hihi, i have a site at atomise.net i will require some backup cpanel service if it is possible daily, and fast. however i dun have huge website so 1GB-2GB is enough for me. I am looking for a better offer since most site offer $5/ 10GB, thanks alot, if it's free, it willbe even...
  14. J

*sigh* Hosting wanted... cPanel only!!!

hihi, i can provide you the following specification.. no prob with downtime.. it won't happen. but how much traffic does your site produce ? PM me for details and will send you the info
  15. J

Free Proxy Hosting // Your Ads

doesn't support .info domain
Back