• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JinYong

1. J

Anyway to do this on websites?

I don't think using Java is an option....The program that I made is too big to start over and remake with Java. Basically what I'm trying to do is: Have a website: say form.htm Then in it have a field where u can type in an option on the form.htm. So in my case type 1 to run f1(), type...
  2. J

Anyway to do this on websites?

Hi, I am wondering if it was possible for me to call a function within a program written in C that is running continuously through a webform of some sort? Is it possible through CGI?
  3. J

Help want to make a review website with MYSQL

So how do I set-up my database and use php to display the particular record?
  4. J

Help want to make a review website with MYSQL

Help want to make a review website with MYSQL How do I do this on my website(Any links to any tutorials would be good): I want to store my reviews in a database. And I've seen websites where they set-up their links like some.com/review.php?rID=13 what do u have to do to make your...
  5. J

Looking for temporary hosting

Hi everyone I need a temporary hosting site to test out somethings on Invisionboard. You can delete it after I'm done trying some stuff out. If anyone can provide that, that would be great. My e-mail and MSN is sword_demon_dugu@hotmail.com. Thanks.
  6. J

Any code that can do this?

I have a couple big images stored on my webpage. Problem is everytime I click on them they load, then after they load completely stupid Internet Explorer resizes them and makes the text on the images unreadable(gets rid of the scroll bars). Is there a way(HTML, java, whatever) to "stop"...
  7. J

Stupid test your pc performance pop-ad

Yea, it probably just pop w/ IE. Sometimes it's rare, sometimes it happens a lot.
  8. J

I never have KaZaA running. Although, I do have it on my computer.
  9. J

The pop up is definitely not from any specific website. It just appears randomly, sometimes even when I'm not surfing the web. Yea, it's an IE window. I can close it by hitting the "x" button.
  10. J

It's this stupid pop up that comes up once in awhile that says test the permance of your pc. Or your computer is not maximized. It's so annoying! Btw....How do you run regkey?
  11. J

Does anyone get this pop-up? I can't get rid of it, even with ad-ware and spy-bot.
  12. J

Hosting bought from Ebay

Which ones can be trusted and which cannot? I saw a lot of great deals. Are they too good to be true? Should I just choose the one that's in the median range, as far as price goes?
  13. J

easiest to install cgi forum?

What's the easiest cgi forum u can install? The easier the better......Can be a WWW type board. thx.
  14. J

Most reliable PHP/MYSQL?

That's not good......Can someone confirm this? Tripod.co.uk deletes accounts for no reason? Anyone got their message board hosted w/ tripod?
  15. J

Most reliable PHP/MYSQL?

Which host has offered PHP and MYSQL the longest? I'm looking for a host to put a club message board so I don't it disappear one day. Any suggestions? thx.
Back