• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Johnathan Snyder

1. J

Is the FWS site updated?

These things can take time.... I'm sure it will get done.
  2. J

An apology by an idiot

Thanks James! I really appreciate that, unfortunately it looks like you are new to the scene.... my name has been bad news for a couple of years now, I don't see true forgiveness ever coming my way. At some point though I want to get started up again and prove I've learned my lesson.
  3. J

An apology by an idiot

Hello FWS, It's been a long time. I want to do something I should have done a long time ago..... apologize, I ripped off a lot of people, I meant to start a real business and at first thats what I did, but there were a couple of people that I took advantage of and worst of all I lied to...
  4. J

Small VPS needed / unix / USA

I can provide you with the following: 2x 3.3Ghz CPU 2048MB RAM 3560MB BURST RAM 120GB HDD 4TB Monthly Bandwidth 2 IP4 / 2 IP6 IP's cPanel/WHM Included Full Management Included Only $25/month with promo: FWS46171688 Reduced first month price: $18 with promo: FWS2858268821 Contact...
  5. J

Looking to partner :)

You were wrong, but i dont want to argue
  6. J

Yes well..... that really does not help me as i must pay for it myself however it does get me a little money so i thank you.
  7. J

If anyone is interested I am looking for someone to help me pay for my dedicated server I am buying, If you can help by donating even as little as $10/month that would be great (Preferred is $30-$50) you will get full admin access to create vps's as you need to.
  8. J

Building a Control Panel

Sure that would be good.
  9. J

Building a Control Panel

Me and my DEV Team are going to build a FREE linux control panel that will POSSIBLY go paid if it is successful. We are looking for people who are willing to volunteer their skills. It will still require a license however all developers will get unlimited free licenses.
  10. J

Hello.

Glad to help Rsmiley :) And I agree, this should be closed before it begins a flame war.
  11. J

Free VPS, Domains, Hosting, And MORE!

lol im still designing the homepage over again.... sign up at http://monkeyhosts.com/banana
  12. J

Also sounds good also feel free to email me :)
  13. J

Immediately Required Hosting

I can happily offer you this plus a copy of GEN3 If you would like? email me at johnathan.snyder@smallmail.org
  14. J

Hello.

Sure Rsmiley, I would be happy to help you on one of my cPanel vps's Contact me on my new MSN (not the old one you have for me) at johnnyd@johnnyd.me
  15. J

Sounds cool email me with more info johnathan.snyder{at}smallmail.org
Back