• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jonnyt

1. J

What do you guys think of Win2000hoster..?

In other words... STAY AWAY FROM UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
  2. J

hmmmmmm

So I was right :) It just depends on what month you're talking about. Some have 30 days some have 31... On a 30 day month = 216 kWh On a 31 day month = 223.2 kWh Have a good one...:)
  3. J

hmmmmmm

If the appliance that consumes 300w is on *24 hours a day, 7 days a week* (which may not be the case) then it (if my memory serves me correctly) would consume 223.2 kwh. ----------------- E=(300w)(24hrs)(31) E=223,200 wh / 1000 E= 223.2 kwh ----------------- I think that's right...
  4. J

Paying Via Money Order

I always pay by money order. And I'm Canadian. What you have to do is go to your local Canada post. Tell them you want to make an international money order for whatever amount in U.S dollars (Since most hosts charge in U.S dollars). It's that easy. A lot of hosts accept money orders. Just...
  5. J

I was wondering...

Serverbech support is hurting just a bit. A few weeks ago I emailed their sales dept. with some questions and as of now, I still have yet to recieve a response... Not a good sign. :eek:
  6. J

Lol!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lol! Those prices are not too accurate. Verio and TW Telecom are a lot cheaper than that when you commit to Gig-e lines. I also find it hard to believe that an internap 100mbps pipe is cheaper than a TW telecom pipe. Where did you get a hold of those prices anyways...
  7. J

Lol!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lol! Rumour has it that they're being raised to $60.00/mbps. Honestly, though I'd take it as a grain of salt because it's just a rumour so anything could happen...:p
  8. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

:cool: :cool: :p ;) :mad: :bandit2: :biggrin2: :chinese2: :classic2:
  9. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

:D :D
  10. J

www.raq4less.com???

Nope, they're perfectly legit and they provide quality support. The uptime is okay, (They're in the Miami LayerONE data center) Their bandwith providers are mostly cogent, but epik was added into the mix recently. They also have level3 available in case cogent/epik go down. I don't have any...
  11. J

A Question...

Thanks for the info!
  12. J

A Question...

What does CPM stand for? How does it work? What does CPC Stand For?? How does it work? I've seen people post stuff using those abbreviations(sp?) but I have no idea what they mean... :confused: :confused:
  13. J

tripod charges $9.90 for extra 1GB transfer

and 23 USD is around 41 dollars Canadian!!
  14. J

tripod charges $9.90 for extra 1GB transfer

That's pretty insane! You could get 20 GB with Tera-byte.com for 1 month and still have 65 cents left over. Crazy Stuff...
  15. J

my SCRIPT!

pretty cool, YUPAPA!
Back