• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mywebbie

1. M

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Abandoned Hotmail few months ago. Gmail is the best.
  2. M

Cheap UK host for wordpress blog

For UK hosting, please check My Webbie Hosting's Starter Plan. It only costs £2.96/month (paid annually).
  3. M

hello

Welcome!!! hope you have a nice stay here!
  4. M

what is FTP?

This one is a good reference too. http://www.filetransferplanet.com/ftp-guides-resources/ftp-new-user-guide/ :p:p:p
  5. M

how to sell domain?

You can also sell your domain name in Namepros.com. With regards to a more secure payment, check Escrow.com. :cool2:
  6. M

Personal or Professional?

I prefer the personal approach. in this way i (as a customer) won't feel that I am important as a customer and at the same time won't have impression that they're just interested in my money. also, personal approach gives me also an assurance that my issue or inquiry is attended.
  7. M

2008 Olympics , Who will come to China ?

i'll just check the results from the internet, but if i'll have a free ticket, why not? :-)
  8. M

Some web hosting please

You need to increase your budget. :-)
  9. M

Interesting e-mail....

that's just a fraud. I also receive similar emails, along with emails claiming that they have money from Nigeria or whatever country. :tired2:
  10. M

Host for a Music based Adult forum.

Hello! We at My Webbie Hosting offer our Lite Plan! Here are the plan's features: - 1.5 G disk space, 150 G monthly bandwidth - FREE 30+ PHP scripts preinstalled! Just a single click to install in your website. vBUlletin included. - 50 email accounts, 1 MySQL database - cPanel 11...
  11. M

Finding Friendly Webhosts With CPanel?

My Webbie Hosting's Offer Since you're looking for a host of your several sites (your 2 sites + your clients' sites), and since you're willing to pay $50 for each of your clients' hosting account, I think it would be better and practical if you go for an account where you can manage multiple...
  12. M

Need Hosting for Non-Profit Organization

My Webbie Hosting's Offer Hello! Please also consider My Webbie Hosting's Business Plan. - Only $4.95/month! - 15 G disk space - 300 G monthly bandwidth - FREE Domain name registration/transfer - Video Streaming Supported - 100 email accounts - 3 domain names and 30 subdomain names...
  13. M

Need a fast server to stream/download videos

My Webbie Hosting's Offer - $4.95/month Hi! Please check MyWebbieHosting.com's Business plan. This is for only $4.95/month. Here are some of the features of the plan: - 15 G disk space - 300 G monthly bandwidth - Speed Guaranteed! - PHP and MySQL - 3 domain names hosted, 100 email...
  14. M

Reliable hosting request

Hi! We at MyWebbieHosting.com believe that our Business plan fits your need. This is for only $4.95/month! These are some of the features: - 15 G disk space - 300 G bandwidth per month - 30+ free PHP scripts, single-click installation - you can pay either by credit/debit card (Visa...
  15. M

Need Cheap host with SSH

Hi there! Check MyWebbieHosting.com's $3.95 plan. These are some of the features: - 1.5 G disk space - 150 G bandwidth - SSH upgrade for only $1.25/month - with multilingual and customizable control panel - 50 email accounts We also guarantee 99.9% uptime and 30-day money-back...
Back