• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by NDChris

1. N

||| North Central Hosting cPanel -- First Month free! |||

http://northcentralonline.com North Central hosting offers reliable hosting based in the United States. Our shared plans start at 4.99 and come with ample space and bandwidth. February Specials: We are offering a one month free trial to all new customers. We are switching to a prorated...
  2. N

||| North Central cPanel Reseller/Shared Hosting from 4.99 ||

http://northcentralonline.com North Central hosting offers reliable hosting based in the United States. Our shared plans start at 4.99 and come with ample space and bandwidth. We do not overcrowd our servers. Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you decide not to continue hosting...
  3. N

Ad Options

*eye twitches* I..I'm not a free hosting user :P. I provide paid hosting, but I did enjoy doing free hosting as a hobby. I don't have the income to do it for "free" to me, and I don't really like Adsense.
  4. N

How Can I Limit CPU Usage Of Some Accounts

I can't think of anything directly, normally I just ask customers like that to purchase another reseller account on another server and spread their clients out or upgrade to a dedicated plan.
  5. N

[US Based] Reseller Account

Are you on cPanel? cPanel has alot of options for transferring accounts so that should be no problem. Unfortunately because you are seeking a reseller plan, we do ask a little more than our shared plans because you would be using more space, bandwidth and overall usage. If you are interested...
  6. N

Need 10 Gb Space/ 100 GB BW

Hello, Our S4 Shared cPanel Plan would fit you fine. 12 GB Space 120 GB Bandwidth cPanel w/ Fantastico $10.99 USD Per Month Order Here I'll be happy to talk to you further at sales@northcentralonline.com
  7. N

illuminati

"The Illuminati is the name of groups, modern and historical, real and fictitious, verified and alleged. Most commonly The Illuminati refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment secret society. However, it often refers to a shadowy conspiratorial organization which is...
  8. N

cPanel/WHM @ $29.99 - How?

Generally speaking you cannot buy an external license for 29.99. That is if I am a reseller of cPanel, I can't give you a license for your own server hosted outside of my datacenter. Internal License, that is to say licensed and used by servers @ the data center are cheaper and you can find...
  9. N

Buying Forums with decent Activity

Or just a whole lot of "thankx" posts....:beer:
  10. N

Ad Options

I'm just curious as to how free webhosts make money. I know everyone says Banner Ads, but most advertising companies I know won't pick up your site unless your well established (have alot of visitors). Is there one company in particular webhosts use? Or do they all just obnoxiously place Ad...
  11. N

Why did you make a hosting company?

To get awarded a nobel peace prize for saving a bus full of school children from going on a cliff. Seeing as how I haven't been able to do that, I'll just settle for the hobby/making money.
  12. N

Dedicated Server

• AMD 64 Athlon 3200+ • 80GB SATA Hard Drive (upgradeable) • 1GB DDR-RAM (upgradeable) • 100Mbps port (2500GB) • Linux or Windows Options $89.00 | $0 Setup cPanel w/ Fantastico Please email me at sales@northcentralonline.com if you'd like to talk about this.
  13. N

Eid Mubarak to all muslims here

Do Muslims acknowledge this is the same story as Abraham in the Christian Bible?
  14. N

Need a new dedicated server

Hello Nick, Intel P4 3.0 Dual Core 930 250GB SATA Hard Drive (upgradeable) 1GB DDR-RAM (upgradeable) 100Mbps port (2500GB) OR 10 MBPS Unmetered Conection Linux or Windows Options cPanel w/ Fantastico $140.00 The 10 MBPS connection is a special were running that ends Janurary 1st. Let me know...
  15. N

Conspiracy

Unfortunately no one would believe it if they didn't show the pictures, Al-Jazera showed the Video, I am sure it will be up on the internet soon. I highly doubt his doubles had enough loyalty to go to the grave for Saddam. It's that human instinct of self-preservation. Not to mention Saddam...
Back