• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by PaRaDoX

1. P

Infinology or SonicHost.net?

I'd go with SonicHost over Infinology.
  2. P

which host is best ?

Myacen, DomiNET, and FrontDrive
  3. P

colossalhost.com

They ripped the table from ultrasurge.com
  4. P

Any free gamer servers? That actually host game servers...

You won't find those anywhere. Sorry.
  5. P

I need your help...

Make a version of The Onion, except with news from FWS :D
  6. P

Need a good reliable host

Do you mean FrontDrive, hmmz? I bought an account with FrontDrive, and I'm impressed with their speed/tech support :)
  7. P

Wuts better? cyberpixels or valcato?

CyberPixels is having major issues with 2 of their servers, namely Water and Torgo. You might want to stay away from them until they get those issues resolved. Valcato is the better of the two options.
  8. P

hosting required - asp.net/MS-SQL and traffic

Stay away from any host that has leet, l33t, 1337, or any other form of leet-speak. That's not only unprofessional, it's annoying. Adehost.com exa-bytes.com Should cover your needs. Check them out.
  9. P

Advice

You probably bankrupted 1uhost.com with that. 6.75/month for 100gb bandwidth? Who'd've thunk?
  10. P

100megswebhosting.com

Haven't heard anything bad about them, but they're a little bit on the expensive side.
  11. P

For $5 and under per month..

Dominet or Myacen could probably handle that ;)
  12. P

Looking for a host

You could get that for 6 bucks a month @ dominet.net
  13. P

A download host

Come2Store.com
  14. P

::.. Urgent Fakeback.com ..::

All you need to do is log into the members area and change the password. If you've forgotten your password: http://www.fateback.com/lostpass/
  15. P

:(

Ouch :( Check out RackShack, eServers, FDCServers, or ServerBeach.
Back