• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a good reliable host

dolphineus

Hey Folks,

I'm ready to launch a new interactive website and need to find a good solid reliable host. We already have our domain name, and we need something in the region of this:

200Mb or more disk space
30Gb or more Bandwidth p/m
PHP 4 (latest possible version with sendmail ability etc)
Mysql database(s)
Unlimited FTP uploading/access

We don't have an enormous budget but would pay up to $20 per month, we are based in the UK so if it were based there that Would be great, but we don't mind if it's based elsewhere.

Thanks in advance
Nick

Originally posted by dolphineus
Hey Folks,

I'm ready to launch a new interactive website and need to find a good solid reliable host. We already have our domain name, and we need something in the region of this:

200Mb or more disk space
30Gb or more Bandwidth p/m
PHP 4 (latest possible version with sendmail ability etc)
Mysql database(s)
Unlimited FTP uploading/access

We don't have an enormous budget but would pay up to $20 per month, we are based in the UK so if it were based there that Would be great, but we don't mind if it's based elsewhere.

Thanks in advance
Nick

SonicHost.net, request a custom plan :cool2:

Do you mean FrontDrive, hmmz? I bought an account with FrontDrive, and I'm impressed with their speed/tech support :)

Back