• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Prodigal

1. P

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

Google is far more better then bidvertiser G has the largest base of publishers & advertisers & its CPC is by far the best I have tried bidvertiser but they never counted my clicks then i switched to adbrite You might be thinking why not adsense, well because i don't comply with adsense...
  2. P

Best Place to Buy Advertising for Website?

I would recommend going the Adwords way! they have the biggest base of advertisers & publishers in the ad market You can either go for CPC or CPM (cost per click & cost per impression) depending on your need & budget
  3. P

Hyphen or Underscore

I second that! You can only have an hyphen, alphabets or numbers in a domain name & no special characters such as _, +, % etc is allowed when registering a domain name Coming back to the question: S.E.O wise it doesn't really matters & its just your own wish whether to include a hyphen or not...
  4. P

List of submittable directories =)

Just to add another one in the Que & keep the thread rolling, here is another Good directory: HBDirectory, its free/paid directory with attractive alexa ranking Worldwide alexa ranking == 57K, as everyone knows here: its always better to check PR of a directory before submitting your website
  5. P

Question about directory hosting

I second that, but you can limit the number of emails every submission, if your host don't like it & if they think that you are using too much of server resources I have adjusted the email thing in my admin panel & now it only sends one email at the time of link submission and another email...
  6. P

How get backlinks from.edu and .gov sites!

I don't think its possible to locate dofollow only blogs using a search dork! (as far as i know of) however, you can use firefox addon named as "NoDofollow" to make your life easy it will highlight the nofollow links in red & dofollow in green so, you can easily skip the blogs which don't allow...
  7. P

What is difference between Seo and PPC

S.E.O is a process of optimizing your website for search engines, it can be further categorized into onpage & offpage when you deal with meta tags, title, headings, internal link structure of website etc then it refers to as onpage optimization on the other hand, when you deal with blog...
  8. P

Which SEO Tool You Are Using?

I use Google analytic tool + Google webmaster tools to keep track of the stats & crawling errors Got a few S.E.O addons for firefox such as "dofollow checker", "SEOQuake", "Rank checker" etc...
  9. P

Where can i sale my domain?

I would always recommend flippa for buying & selling websites/domain names its actually one of the few websites which obeys its tag line "The #1 Marketplace for Buying and Selling Websites. " Yup, thumbs up for flippa
  10. P

Best online game

CS is the best for me so far... and i am kinda addicted at this point in time :D It might be a good one but i have never tried it TBH
  11. P

ecommerce shopping cart.

I haven't had the chance to try any Shopping cart software's but, i have read a lot about magento on different discussion forums In the words on Inc. ""Magento is a robust e-commerce software application designed to be simple to customize."" So far it has 3+million downloads &...
  12. P

WYSIWYG Editors

Yup, because there is no shortcut to coding & you learn it by giving your efforts + time ... Believe me, it will pay you in the long run & you will start enjoying the benefits once you become familiar with it
  13. P

Godaddy coupon : 1$/domain

So, how we are supposed to pay for it? i believe through CC only? i have never seen an offer which forbids PayPal payment in order to redeem it... if no PayPal payment then its not my cup of tea, thanks for the share anyways :)
  14. P

Just wondering...

well, the possibilities are almost endless & to name a few here: 1: Adwords::: Pay only for the clicks not for impressions (for me going CPC way is better as compared to CPM) 2: Banners::: You can find some cheap space on various forums/blogs to put your banner (you can continue it if the...
  15. P

Google Algorithm

the recent biggest changes to the algorithm was the Panda & Farmer Updates Google is now outranking big directory giants such as EZA & articlebase etc... on the name of link farms & dupe content Article marketing would not be as efficient in 2011, as it is used to be in the past! Google is now...
Back