• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by pushyvii

1. P

DigitalWorldhost Closed without any notification

Well I checked today and it said that the server was reformatted, so all data is gone. I am also a customer of DWH and had all my data lost. I never received an email and to be honest, I am far too busy to be checking FWS and DWH's site. And honestly, I didnt think I needed to. They seemed...
  2. P

VPS needed - will pay year in advance!

Right so I need a VPS for several school sites that I'm in charge of. Normally I'd want something with nice bw/space, but in this case, I NEED uptime and reliability. So far what I'm looking at is - $25.99/month 80GB disk space Unmetered Bandwidth 5 IP addresses cPanel/WHM included 768 MB RAM...
  3. P

Master Reseller Account Needed! -PAYPAL-

Hey guys, I'm the webmaster of one of my school's organizations. I work closely with many school sites, but primarily our school music program. We had a host this past year which disappointed us. Uptime was great, however the slow speeds made it nearly impossible to browse. We prepaid for...
  4. P

Websites...two of 'em

Kwek and Adz, I've PM'd both of you :)
  5. P

Websites...two of 'em

Alright well I used to be an enthusiastic webmaster. As school work piled up this year I have kinda stopped...But now I'm interested in running a website again. I didn't really know where to put this...Links felt like the best place. This is KIND OF advertising. Anyway, I have two...
  6. P

Pre-Holiday Season Discounted Hosting - Shared and Reseller!!

Happy Holidays everyone! To help usher in the holiday season of 2007, we have slashed prices on our hosting! We are slashing prices on shared and reseller hosting! You'll notice that reseller prices are lower than shared - yes, that is true! We want to sell those reseller packages. And...
  7. P

MapleCentral.com - Domain Name

I just want to get rid of it. It's registered with NameCheap. Was originally intended to be a fansite for Maplestory back when I was interested in the game. I lost interest in the site due to the fact that I lost interest in the game and I had more school work. It was registered December...
  8. P

Reseller Hosting, Beyond Cheap - not kidding!

Okay to promote this more - making it cheaper. For the next few hours take 20% off what the 6 month price is. I will also sell monthly and 3-months.
  9. P

Reseller Hosting, Beyond Cheap - not kidding!

So I'm attempting to start up a hosting website. These are 6 month packages. Again, they're ridiculously cheap because I need the funds to get WHMCS/ClientExec to keep the server up by generating revenue. Please PM me about these packages. I am NOT doing this to get money or anything, I...
  10. P

Free Domains at Register.com!

Is it one domain name per account? I have an account and cant register any more
  11. P

Established Site for Sale

Alright, changing price is fine. There is still an offer for 150 standing. There are no costs to transfer database to vB...if you have a license they have something called Impex (an addon for vB) and it will convert an IPB database to vB, as well as many other posts. So that isn't going to cost...
  12. P

Whatever; no license for sale. The copyright is there. Whoever buys it, then, I suggest they convert it or buy their own license.
  13. P

Bump again. I'm on AIM/MSN right now
  14. P

Bump; open to all REASONABLE offers On msn/AIM now
  15. P

Alright well I'm selling gfxLegacy. The domain is http://www.gfxlegacy.com I already have two offers on it from a previous post, so just telling everone. There are offers of 150 USD and possibly 200 USD. The DOMAIN was created Feb 19, 2006. It has been registered until Feb 19, 2008. It...
Back