• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Reindeer

1. R

Dedicated Servers

and anyways how trust worthy is ev1servers.net, has anyone used ev1servers.net already? did everything work ok etc no problems?
  2. R

Dedicated Servers

Im looking for a Webserver that i can rent and then host other people on it so said do Webhosting. as far as i see ev1servers.net doesn't have that future as i see you just get a Webserver where you can put your own site on but not host others with accounts etc.
  3. R

Dedicated Servers

I need a Good, fast and stable Webserver that i can rent from a trust worthy company
  4. R

Comserver.net = Bull

I also would trust invisionboard as they also do Webserver renting but the costs are maybe a bit high
  5. R

Comserver.net = Bull

Never use Comserver.net they are unfriendly and a scam, i wanted to rent a Webserver from them paid them the money and i got a ok that everything was ok, then suddenly i talk to them again and one tells me my Webserver was denied they had none anymore, i got no E-Mail to tell me so, then he said...
  6. R

Irc

Im wanting my chat to look kinda like http://www.eyechat.net
  7. R

Irc

Does anyone know of any good IRC Chats with a customizable Java client to put on your site. Either Free or paying.
  8. R

Confessions

Ok that's really seriously messed up dude. :confused2
  9. R

Confessions

Oh my god WTF lol
  10. R

VBulletin?

Nah wont bring anything anyways, you truely think they care what one person says don't think so.
  11. R

VBulletin?

Well let me say this. 1. I was not complaining about VBulletin board it self which some i guess didn't get. I said my self i like the board and find it great, some are not smart enough to read. 2. I only said id like if they would update their site more often and not once a year.
  12. R

VBulletin?

None of your buisness what i do is0lized so hush thanks. I didn't ask for your stupid comment anyways.
  13. R

VBulletin?

So said they update their site about once a year wow lol
  14. R

VBulletin?

im talking about the site it self and not the Message Board, they should also be updating that more often.
  15. R

Christmas Cookies.

Lol ok il try it out wonder how good it will be.
Back