• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VBulletin?

Reindeer

I like the VBulletin Message Board but do they actually ever update their site or change anything on it? I always see the same stuff on their site never any news nothing kinda like a hobby company. Where against Vbulletin, Invisionboard always has new news and updates their site.

Originally posted by Reindeer
I like the VBulletin Message Board but do they actually ever update their site or change anything on it? I always see the same stuff on their site never any news nothing kinda like a hobby company. Where against Vbulletin, Invisionboard always has new news and updates their site.

So? Whats your point? If you really want to know whats going on with vbulletin go read the forums.

Yeah that about the only thing they ever update. That kinda pisses me off and can you really trust a Company that updates their site once a year?

Yes...when they release a new version, the site: front page, member's section and forum all get updated.

Well let me say this.
1. I was not complaining about VBulletin board it self which some i guess didn't get. I said my self i like the board and find it great, some are not smart enough to read.
2. I only said id like if they would update their site more often and not once a year.

so instead of complaning about the lack of updates here, why not go directly to the source and post in their forum? :)

its going to be your problem that you choose your bulletin board software because of how the company updates their website, they won't have to, unless they have to, its not a blog

Originally posted by tandoc
its going to be your problem that you choose your bulletin board software because of how the company updates their website, they won't have to, unless they have to, its not a blog
Thats what I was thinking. Why would they want to update their site? There's no need :confused5

Relax lah~ Why get angry over these small matter right? :) Make this virtual community a more cozy place to stay in. :coolmusic

Anyway for those who still don't know, vBulletin v3.0 has been updated to Gamma version already. :applaudin

Originally posted by ranvier
Relax lah~ Why get angry over these small matter right? :) Make this virtual community a more cozy place to stay in. :coolmusic

Anyway for those who still don't know, vBulletin v3.0 has been updated to Gamma version already. :applaudin

Singaporean, I suppose. :p Why you use "lah" in an international board like this, eh? :p lol. Anyway, you talk about trust - their support is like heavenly. :D

Cool, some more Singaporeans have joined :)

And I agree with the rest, if there's nothing to update, why update?

Back