• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SandroA

1. S

Looking to invest/sponsor

Ill add you to MSN now.
  2. S

LSComputers, I am happy that you run such an organization and I would gladly donate some of my money at a later time. However, at this moment I am looking to invest my money into a project which is commercial.
  3. S

Im not sure what you mean, but send me the details by PM, I am interested.
  4. S

Hello, A few months ago I have posted an offer to sponsor interesting projects, and it worked out pretty well. At the moment I am looking to sponsor again, but I woud prefer to co-operate with programmers who have ready or planned projects, but dont have enough funds to launch or manage it...
  5. S

Look for an accounting system

hosting-shack, I'm actually using oscommerce at the moment on my website as I wrote on my first post :) Decker, The thing is that the accounting in oscommerce is not good enough. We also accept orders offline, so it would be great if there was a program which could allow to manage the...
  6. S

Well, basically anything upto $100. But, I would prefer something free if possible ;)
  7. S

Hey guys, I have a shop running online with the oscommerce script, but the thing is that recently I had a client-boom, therefore I need some kind of a web-based accounting system where I can look, manage and edit my sales, customers, calculate my finances etc. Does anyone know a script...
  8. S

A unique offer - I will sponsor any interesting projects.

Added :) I dont see you online though...
  9. S

Ok, im online now. I added all of you to MSN :)
  10. S

Hi guys, Its 9am in the morning here, I just came online :) Thanks for applying everyone, I will contact you each of you near the evening (GMT 18:00-20:00). I am not sure why you can't send me PMs... Its stange, but anyway leave your details here as many already did. Because I will be...
  11. S

Hello, While I was looking through this forum, I saw that many people request free hosting for their sites, but they do not consider the interests of the host. For example, putting ads or posting at forums - this might not be what some people are looking for. So what I want to offer is a...
Back