• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by servefast

1. S

What can I do for this company?

refund is being processed,
  2. S

no we have purchased the the company name and clients, however were changing the company name mid this month is the full change. our website is under construction once its created thats when we change over. Sorry duport about the spelling wrong, cant be purfect all the time, yes i guess this...
  3. S

no, i have enough money to refund, but hes not a client of mine, he became a client of someone that had no company. still saying he was under my name. However refund i can do, but not going to as hes not our client at this time, All im willing to do is help him out.
  4. S

not sure what this about, duport? Im not understanding were you got this information about selling something to myself but its false. Yes we had suspended the clients domain when we purchased the site, so he couldnt make another sale, as he has done here.. the link you have refered to, is...
  5. S

this order was done after we had already purchased the clients. hence its not our client. however since it was under a name that i now own i want to try to help. however at this time refunds are not makable..
  6. S

KatrinaHelp Team SOS call to FWS & Hosts!

Im willing to give a cheaper price upto 50% off if you want to ordersomething from me
  7. S

need hosting

1 GB disk space 10 GB bandwitdh unlimited everything (databases ftps emails addon domains ect) cpanel with fantastico only 5.99 a year or 500mbs of space 10 GB of bandwitdh unlimited everything (databases ftps emails addon domains ect) cpanel with fantastico Free -- must have a banner...
  8. S

hey junz, im the new owner i guess you can say of servefast. We purchased them out late last month. Most of our things are now fully converted to us. what was the problem, as im seeing here. and from what I have read from the TOS of servefast was, you got screwed badly, there tos claimed they...
  9. S

Looking for dedicated server with good support.

I will incorporate cpanel into my account for an even 100 dollars, so the package includes: Celeron 2.4 or Sempron 2800+ 250 GB space 1200 GB Transfer 10mbps port (upgradable) 512mb of ram (upgradable) 8 Ip Addresses (5 useable) Cpanel/Fantastico/WHM Unmanaged For $100.00/month Free...
  10. S

Looking for dedicated server with good support.

Hello canardpress, Id like to offer you our cheapest dedicated server, witch i think you will find to be very good. Celeron 2.4 or Sempron 2800+ 250 GB space 1200 GB Transfer 10mbps port (upgradable) 512mb of ram (upgradable) 5 Ip Addresses For $75.99/month Free Setup Addons...
  11. S

servefast..servfast or raptorservers which 1?

okay I was just going to say pm me it. Forum Admins, I think this topic is safe to shut down :)
  12. S

Yes very smart move on your part, i have a seperate system hosted all my itself, with no other servers, and then my billing is at a different spot. just incase. Okay ill watch for you on msn, are you on at this time? cause im not sure if i removed your account as its my personal email..lol
  13. S

Also, so theres no more questions in the later days, were looking at purchasing Renegade Network, there mostly a ventrilo company at this time. We are looking at purchasing there company, or merdging togther to forum a more secure sale for gamers, so we may end up with a company name of Renegade...
  14. S

Okay well would you like me to contact you or the member on the team? No problem with the clearification of things. Im not sure why they spammed your email box, but like I said on MSN, Ill make sure that one dont happen again. Also on a side note, I think your site is down. lol.. I tryied to...
  15. S

This should be in the Web Hosting page, I belive its the first topic section
Back