• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SplittingFate

1. S

Webspacedirect

Yes, I am very satisfied with them and am trying to get the word of them out as much as possible, they are really great and as well really great people with wonderful support. :o
  2. S

Sonichost.net Refugee

www.webspacedirect.com almost always has a support rep. on AIM or MSN. Have some nice plans and very good support.
  3. S

Looking for a Host...

I'd like to recommend www.webspacedirect.com I've been going with them for about 7-8 months and have had nothing but great support. Always within an hour. I've never had any problems with any of the features and it's lightning fast. They also love to keep close contact with each and every...
  4. S

Webspacedirect

No need to double-post eh northwind. I have been with them for a good 6-7 months now. No problems and less then an hour downtime. www.fated-circle.com (i'm re-designing the site but there is a splash page)
  5. S

Webspacedirect

Just thought you should check this out. http://www.webspacedirect.com I've gone with them for a while now and have had absolutely no problems, good support usually 24 hours or less, VERY friendly staff.
  6. S

Custom Quote

I'm asking for a lot and I need a good deal.. cpanel. 2-3gb space 50gb +bandwidth php mysql domain hosting
  7. S

ColdHost

Actually they get their resellers directly from www.rackshack.net.
  8. S

Speed+Reliable+Support

www.coldhost.com They have a 15day trial. and features very close to what u asked.
  9. S

ColdHost

http://www.coldhost.com They are grand. I've been using them for a month or so now, I have not experienced ANY downtime, servers always fast. and they offer great features. Always reply within 24hours!
  10. S

...:::80GB Bandwidth/ 7GB Webspace - Super Plan!!:::...

If your lazy, then why would you be a good host.
  11. S

Need a host, give offers or referrals

Hi, I need a lot. -1GB min disk space -20GB min bandwidth -unlim mysql databases -unlim ftp accounts -PHP,CGI,mySQL -a control panel of some sort(cpanel would be best) -can host multiple domains(atleast 3) -sub-domain or virtual dir support -mail support I know it's a lot but I am...
  12. S

Which is the Best BBS?

www.mercuryboard.com you mean.. They are nice, but seem to be a nice cop off of vbulletin.
  13. S

Which is the Best BBS?

I can't get myforum to install.
  14. S

Annoying PHP host problem

No but there is a random text/image display on there.. ;)
  15. S

www1host

*laughs as you don't need an ISP address to post here*
Back