• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Theater

1. T

New Free Host - 50MB, SSI, no ads

Doesn't let me upload pics They are under 1mb, and they are "true jpegs images" despite what the uploader tells me. Oh well, guess I should ask for a refund...lol! ;)
  2. T

300mb, unlimited transfer asp.net php perl

<snip> Nevermind, read the TOS for the site. ;) Got to love contradicting terms of service clauses. Since when is 'unlimited'....limited? :D
  3. T

» Looking to make an advertisement deal with a host! (Part II)

Please read the entire post before responding if you choose to do so. Thank you. :) Some Background Information You may remember my original request from here: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32059 Well it turns out that the current host is not going to work...
  4. T

» Need free hosting for a single adult movie file (rotation)

I found a host that will give me 1gb of space and 50gb of bandwidth to start with. I only need 5mb max for my single clip, but that's what he's giving me... :confused: Thank you, there is no need to continue this thread any longer. :)
  5. T

need a *free* host that meets the following criteria...

You ever hear of the old saying: If it sounds too good to be true... I think you can finish the rest. ;)
  6. T

Thank you :-) Yes, I do see your point on my clips taking up a lot of transfer for really any host to handle. How about this idea then? The host may put a download limit on the "Clip of the Week" movie file. Like for the 2mb file size, the host puts a max cap of 5,000 downloads and then it...
  7. T

I don't see how it is abuse when I clearly state my intentions, and in fact offer a deal in exchange for their services. Again, this shouldn't be a big deal for those hosts who use Cogent's unmetered transfer service. I am not asking to host my entire site there because it is already on a paid...
  8. T

I'm not interested in abusing any free host. I merely want to make a fair deal with a host that can provide me a small patch of space, and good transfer limit. A host company on Cogent would probably do well with this deal considering their transfer is probably unmetered, or really high up there.
  9. T

I have an adult site which is not hardcore, but not something for younger audiences to see. It is primarily forum based, but I have a program installed that acts as a homepage before they enter the forums. On that page I wish to have a "Clip of the Week" which will rotate one clip per week...
  10. T

Adult Site - Basic Hosting Needed:

Originally posted on the WHT Forums: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51912 Please PM me there if you can host me. :)
  11. T

Free Web Providers - Great Advertisement Deal Inside!

Depends on who you ask, it's definately not hardcore even if someone calls it adult... :cool:
  12. T

Free Web Providers - Great Advertisement Deal Inside!

Part 2 From: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21323 Ok, so I've got hosting with the UKName.net people. I have 5GB storage, and 80GB transfer. What I failed to realize is the popularity factor multiplied by 10 when I got the site back up with better media. Now...
  13. T

Special hosting request, details inside.

Hmmm I have a banner management center designed into the vbportal, so I could add banners quite easily. I just don't know where to go to get good paying banners... ;)
  14. T

That's ok, neither did I until I asked...lol Yeah, $99.95/month for 20Gb of storage and 400Gb of transfer is a heck of a deal if you got the $$$$$$$$$$
  15. T

I was there the other night in their IRC, they absolutely refuse to host anything even slightly adult related...
Back