• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by veggie1232

1. veggie1232

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Scam alert. Tried to make an account and it said I was banned for trying to make multiple accounts or entering false information. Never been to this website ever in my life and never entered any information that wasn't 100% true. Thanks for wasting my time.
  2. veggie1232

My moms irish pub needs the help of fws members!!!

LOL haha stuff! Thank you guys!!! Keep them comming! :D
  3. veggie1232

CARL! you dont live that far away from me come down and have a brew... God damn lol :D ps ur links in ur signature do not work.. I WAS going to give u a dollar but not any more :D
  4. veggie1232

I know right! Beer is our frieeeeeeeennnnnddddd!! :D YAY BEER!!!
  5. veggie1232

Again?

LOL carl is that you?
  6. veggie1232

OF COURSE!!!! Let me know when your coming in and ill be there waiting with the best pint of Guinness you have ever tasted!! :D
  7. veggie1232

COME ON GUYS!!! I REMEMBER WHEN WE COULD COME TO EACHOTHER IN TIMES OF NEED!! LOL please vote vote vote!! :D
  8. veggie1232

fixed the broken link thanks for telling me!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE Thanks guys!!!!
  9. veggie1232

Hey guys! I am usually just mingling around the web/design sections of the forums, but I NEED YOUR HELP FELLOW fws fans!! MY mom is an amazing person! She is 40 years old and opened up this amazing IRISH PUB (its pretty awesome) ANY-WHO, She has been struggling with her MS which hasn't...
  10. veggie1232

Domain names may go .wild; Internet group approves Web-address extensions

Domain names may go .wild; Internet group approves Web-address extensions PARIS — Starting in early 2009, almost any word will be able to replace ".com" or ".net" in a Web page address, thanks to a decision on Thursday by the international group controlling Internet addresses. Get ready for a...
  11. veggie1232

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I got a new camera today (Nikon D70s) thats right be jelouse :D
  12. veggie1232

Elton John Wants The Inernet Shut Down

Okay... The internet is evil... but that’s why we all love it :) Elton john is an amazing persona and a brilliant artist... so yeah.. also... if the government even cared it wouldn’t be hard to shut down like 80% of all illegal downloads... (also we have freedom to express our minds and...
  13. veggie1232

i need help :(

Okay my comps going eh wall!!!! so i was watching a movie on the internet when my computer froze which wasn’t a surprise as i had a bunch of windows opened so i restarted my computer like i have a couple times n the past and then when it was logging in it said error: cant load...
  14. veggie1232

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

muahahah google is taking over the world as we know it!
Back