• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Elton John Wants The Inernet Shut Down

Well, I was enjoying this whole internet business but if that's what Elton thinks then.. I guess I'll just have to give it up :(

I'm not a big elton john fan, but he's not just gay, he's truly in a league of his own weirdness :p

I never really liked Elton John until I heard some of his music. His appearance is really... odd. I never cared that he was gay, just that he looked funny. Once I heard "Tiny Dancer" i was pretty impressed.

I think eventually the internet will be gone, replaced by something so high-tech that we cant even imagine it. If I even began to think of what i'm thinking of, my head would explode.

I didn't listen to any of his music, but recently I heard his song with 2pac and I was impressed!

Are you impressed with his lameness though? :p

For God's sake, he wants to take down the Internet!

But that will not happen because the Internet is worth a billion times more than Sir Elton.

Look, the guy is a great singer. So what if he is Gay. He expressed an opinion is all. We all have a right to an opinion right?

not in the wonderful USA, wait, isnt that what the Constitute was for. freedom of speech and all that stuff. hmmm, to bad anytime uses the so called "Constitutional Rights" there is some other law that was made that will get them in trouble for using their rights.

try this one, go to a cop and say something like; "Hey, you smell like a pig." and then follow up with some pig noises. what if this cop really smells like a pig? or, what is you just think he smells like a pig? doesnt matter, you can get arrested. so much for freedom of speech. there are many other things that violates our rights, but, not going to get in to all that.

as for sir Elton's comment, i could care less what that fruitcake says. he made some decent music back 20 years ago, then he did all the lion king music, and some other movies, and now he is just a stange old gay guy looking for something to complain about.

try this one, go to a cop and say something like; "Hey, you smell like a pig." and then follow up with some pig noises. what if this cop really smells like a pig? or, what is you just think he smells like a pig? doesnt matter, you can get arrested. so much for freedom of speech. there are many other things that violates our rights, but, not going to get in to all that.

Freedom of speech is limited. Calling a police officer a pig and following it up with pig noises can be considered harassment and warrants an arrest.

With freedom of speech comes common sense.

i believe common sense is a marvelous thing, too bad it is not that common. i was just using that as an example though Robert. you really are limited on things you can say though. IMO, it sucks in certain instances, and is fine in others.

He's going to change his tune once he sees he can order factory direct rhinestone glasses and excessively big hats online from the comfort of his own home.

Freedom of speech is limited. Calling a police officer a pig and following it up with pig noises can be considered harassment and warrants an arrest.

With freedom of speech comes common sense.

Have you tried this to confirm it? Otherwise, I think your full of it.

I want video proof.

Okay... The internet is evil... but that’s why we all love it :) Elton john is an amazing persona and a brilliant artist... so yeah.. also... if the government even cared it wouldn’t be hard to shut down like 80% of all illegal downloads...

(also we have freedom to express our minds and opinions of things but harassing someone and making them feel bad about them self’s should be illegal... I mean the government cant be perfect... lol *because they are far from it* but you really think you should have the right to personally attack someone and make them feel horrible? I don’t think so...)

Last edited:
Have you tried this to confirm it? Otherwise, I think your full of it.

I want video proof.

These stories of people being sent to jail for rudeness are a product of laws written hundreds of years ago when the most important thing in society was how you conducted yourself around each other, that doesn't mean they are not true, I have been held in contempt of court for laughing at a judges decision in a trial that wasn't even my own, I can't say for other countries, but in this country anyone who works in any part of her majesties services is legally entitled to respect, and will definately prosecute those who do not give it to them.

I can't say for other countries, but in this country anyone who works in any part of her majesties services is legally entitled to respect, and will definately prosecute those who do not give it to them.

That's what you get for not having a real constitution. :p

Back