• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xplicit2

1. X

Google adwords

oh yes i have a £50 (worth 82 usd) adwords voucher if anyones interested £12 (20 usd) pm me!
  2. X

Website Partnership

Im not posting details on here but if u pm me we can talk more.
  3. X

Website Partnership

I recently started a new website and am currenty getting alot of hits (1000+ a day). I have webhosting and the site has a basic setup but since i started a new job i dont have the time i need to get the site flowin successfully on my own. So i am wondering if anybody would like to partner...
  4. X

3ix.org problems

kj they said if i cancel hosting ill have to pay for the domain as it came free with the account except i cant keep the domain since they are closing the account :/
  5. X

3ix.org problems

Help24x7: Welcome to 3iX live chat, my name is Annabel, please hold for a moment, I am reviewing your question. Help24x7: How may I help you today? Paul: my site keeps going down Paul: i have 2000 hits a day Paul: is that too much for ur servers Help24x7: we allow max 2000 hits for expert...
  6. X

Free Reseller

Hi my names mason, i used to run a free hosting site at xplicit.org.uk i basically need a free reseller, and am willing to post (no ads) i need 5gb discspace and 30-50gb bandwidth with unlimited mysql email ext.. more if possible ;) anyone think they can help post back , thanks!
  7. X

XpLiCiT.OrG.uK Basic Free Hosting | Instant Signup, cPanel php and mysql

Welcome! XpLiCiT Basic Subdomains : 1 Parked Domains : 1 Addon Domains : 1 MySQL Databases : 5 Disk Space : 25 Megabytes Bandwidth : 200mb (upgradable for free) Email Accounts : 1 Mailing Lists : 1 Ftp Accounts : 1 Requires : No Activation Required. Renewal : No Renewal Required...
  8. X

XpLiCiT Basic Free Hosting | Instant Signup, cPanel php and mysql

XpLiCiT Basic Free Hosting | Instant Signup http://yourname.xplicit.org.uk Subdomains : 1 Parked Domains : 1 Addon Domains : 1 MySQL Databases : 5 Disk Space : 25 Megabytes Bandwidth : 200mb Email Accounts : 1 Mailing Lists : 1 Ftp Accounts : 1 Requires : No Activation Required...
  9. X

Best Free Reseller

i was bored so i checked it out and an hour later i still havnt worked out just how many posts u are meant to have before u can get a free reseller??
  10. X

Free Host List.

one of my domains has a pr 5 and i only just started using it last week. it has nothin todo with the quality of hosting.
  11. X

What users want in a free hosting forum?

they like free crap thats easy to get
  12. X

Need more posts?

your packages are to cheap :) i would buy them myself but i dont like ppl dossing around my forums :[]
  13. X

Free forum hosting(how can i make it)

what the hell are you all chattin about if you want to run free forum hosting you need forum hosting scripts i got 1 for phpbb ipb and vb you dont need a reseller to do it either. add bloodgasm666@hotmail.com and ill send u them.
  14. X

Starting a free web hostnig company

if u have unmetered space and bandwidth u can make bare bucks if u want a partner ill give you a hand :p
Back