• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ashben

Gmail Invitations

Need a Gmail invitation? I have a couple with me. Just PM me to get one. You MUST have more than 10 posts on these forums and your last post should have been within this month (Sept 2004). Keep checking this post for more details - if I run out of invitations and when I have more to give...
  2. ashben

Laptop with longest running power

Anyone aware, which laptop(s) (... company & model) have the longest running battery power at one go? Also, is anyone here using a Tablet PC? What's your experience with it?
  3. ashben

Micro Vault

Anyone using/used the Sony Micro Vault - http://www.sony-asia.com/microvault/ Any comments on its usability and performance?
  4. ashben

Domain for IT/freelance/marketplace

The domain OutSourceCode.com (ie: Outsource the Source Code / Software) and the supporting logo are up for sale. This domain is ideal for an online marketplace (like eLance.com or RentACoder.com etc.), freelance web site or even a source code exchange web site. If you are interested in buying...
  5. ashben

Domain for sale

The domain OutSourceCode.com (as in Outsource the Source Code / Software) and the supporting logo are up for sale. This domain is ideal for an online marketplace, freelancing web site or even a source code exchange web site. If you are interested in buying the domain, then kindly visit...
  6. ashben

Professional Logo Design

Build a custom logo design plan in seconds @ www.logoistic.com How important is a logo to the overall success of a venture? The marketing experts at CNN, Cisco and Intel among others know the exact answer. A well-designed logo depicts the very existence of a company, its strength, services...
  7. ashben

TenHosting.com & Wheelocity.com

Hi guys, I'm selling the domains: TenHosting.com and Wheelocity.com. TenHosting.com is ideal for startup or established web hosting service providers of any scale. The "Ten" can symbolize quality (ie: ten-of-ten, 10/10) like "web hosting that's a perfect 10" or "top ten reasons why choose...
  8. ashben

Ideal for Domain Transfer

Hi, I have a couple of domains I wish to register for resale/auction. I was wondering if someone can suggest any good & cheap domain registrars which will be ideal for future transfer (after sale). Thanks.
  9. ashben

Yahoo to give home page a makeover

After holding on to the same basic framework for seven years, Yahoo is planning to launch a newly redesigned home page that features a cleaner layout and a better showcase for advertisers, according to sources familiar with the changes. Full article I think it was long due!
  10. ashben

World's Smallest Website

www.guimp.com A website which claims to be the smallest in the world has attracted around 100,000 visitors in less than two weeks. The site is no bigger than an on-screen icon but has four games including pong and space invaders. It also has five galleries, a drum kit, a musical...
  11. ashben

Flash Wireframe - Awesome!

If you like flash animations, checkout: An interactive skeleton wireframe: http://www.vectorlounge.com/04_amsterdam/jam/wireframe.swf Also, checkout the "Dancing Queen": http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtv.co.uk/en/dynamo/common_files/flash/dancing_queen/dancing_queen.swf Awesome work!
  12. ashben

Do you have it?

Do you have a domain to sell or buy? Or a project you need help on? Are you looking for a freelancer? Or are you a freelancer yourself? Looking for an "affordable" web hosting package? Need help on your programming or IT queries? Seeking a new position? Join eServicesHub.com -...
  13. ashben

Found: Free NT/IIS Hosting

Just found: On-Server.com
  14. ashben

Flash Host

Hi fellows, Any recommendations on a host for a Flash site. The host must also support PHP (with/without MySQL). Ads are also ok as long as it's a popup. Thanks!
  15. ashben

Win a Gift Certificate worth $99 - absolutely free!

That's right! A special offer from eServicesHub.com. When you tell a friend about eServicesHub.com (using our Tell-A-Friend tool) and invite them to use the service or register yourself at eServicesHub, you'll automatically enter an exciting lottery scheme where you stand to win an Amazon.com...
  16. ashben

Need your suggestions

What do you guys think of the following CPM plan (460 x 68 banner)? 250,000 Impressions at $250 I was wondering if it's worth it on a targetted site.
  17. ashben

Discuss, Trade and Earn!

Hello, Inviting everyone to eServicesHub.com (www.eserviceshub.com) - The eServices Marketforum. eServicesHub is a free and open marketforum focusing on internet-based services and building a common discussion & trade forum for buyers and service providers (SP). Request for proposals and...
  18. ashben

Multi-user flat-file forums

I was wondering, how do some of the multi-user forums based on a flat-file data backend work? Isn't flat-file processing (read or write) single user? How do these forums write to a text file (or like) in a multi-user environment (like the web itself).
  19. ashben

wBB2 goes paid

Heard it at the phpBB forums: This is official since 2002-03-02. neither for personal nor for commercial use will the german quality product wBB be free in all the upcoming versions. v1 will remain free but with changed license agreements. The prices are only listed on the german page...
  20. ashben

OpenBB 2

Anybody has any news or updates on OpenBB 2? It was due to be released soon. I'm really waiting to have a look at it.
Back