• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Looking for a new web host

Many thanks for all your offers guys - I am reviewing them all. With regard to the last two posts, as Yellowmc pointed out I didn't make a reference in my post to uptime guarantees, although I am glad that various people have offered this information about their services. Uptime is...
  2. C

Looking for a new web host

Hi there, My previous web host has just closed and I am looking for a new hsoting provider for a PHP/MySQL powered web site. (I would be registering a new domain name). Ideally, I would like the following specifications: Min 1GB Web space Min 25 GB Bandwidth Cpanel/Fantastico (Not...
  3. C

What's wrong with this PHP code?

That syntax of: print <<<END This is what I want to print END; seems to be fine when it is run through PHP and doesn't cause any errors in other applications I have used it in :confused5 BTW would it not follow that the last "END" has the semicolon and is therefore just the same as...
  4. C

hosting website

Yeah that bit isn't nice and should be fixed. I think that if you simplify the design a bit more like carlito said it would make the design more attractive
  5. C

Gaming Hq

Yeah I would agree with deathdemon321 that the page is quite basic but at least it doesn't distract from the information you have on there. Personally I would add a few more images and spruce up the layout a bit to make it a bit more appealing to the eye. Otherwise its good plus nice and...
  6. C

What's wrong with this PHP code?

Hi all. I can't see what the problem with this code might be. Can anyone help? I get the following error when the file is run: Parse error: parse error in /path/to/my_directory/ja/add3.php on line 92 I think this relates to the end statement: ?> but I can't see what else is wrong...
  7. C

[PHP & MySQL] SQL Queries

anybody :crying5:
  8. C

Can anyone tell me the SSI code equivalent to php include?

I have a feeling it is something along the lines of: <!--#include file='FILE_TO_INCLUDE_HERE' --> Hope that helps
  9. C

[PHP & MySQL] SQL Queries

I am having a bit of trouble selecting information from a database I have created in MySQL. The database is for a web site that will reference a music collection. So far I am using the following query, which selects the information I need: $query = 'SELECT * FROM records LEFT JOIN labels...
  10. C

suggest a PHP script/tutorial..

can anyone suggest a PHP tutorial or script to code a simple shopping cart system (I just need a simple script to see how product IDs in a database (mySQL) can be stored in someway and then output to be purchased). The script/tutorial doesnt need any elaborate gateways for PayPal or anything...
  11. C

PHP/mySQL woes...

Thanks for your help everyone but Ive sorted it out now. If anyone is interested I managed to get round the problems that mysql_num_rows was returning NULL (not zero) by using the intval function (so that it did return zero) with a little help from a friend ;) Thanks again
  12. C

my portfolio site

nice site... tho I would change the text on the buttons toward the lower bottom of the screen - just makes it a bit hard to read (or is that just my monitor :))
  13. C

Homepage

zapfreebies.com! *shameful vanity*:o
  14. C

PHP/mySQL woes...

still no luck :confused: anyone have any other ideas?
  15. C

PHP/mySQL woes...

Hey All! having a little trouble with a PHP script that is supposed to query a mySQL database. All is fine until the script should return no results - and it just returns a blank screen :confused: The code can be found at http://www.zapfreebies.com/ja/dos.txt - sorry I didnt post it in...
  16. C

Whats wrong with this mySQL query?

yay! Thanks very much DaWizman :D
  17. C

I still get this with that code keith: Error SQL-query : CREATE TABLE records( id INT( 7 ) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT, cat VARCHAR( 2 ) NOT NULL , artistname VARCHAR( 40 ) NOT NULL , title VARCHAR( 45 ) NOT NULL , price VARCHAR( 6 ) NOT NULL , year VARCHAR( 4 ) NOT...
  18. C

Hello all :) Just wondering if you can tell me where I am going wrong with this - bit of a newbie with mySQL :) CREATE TABLE `records` ( `id` INT( 7 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `cat` TEXT( 2 ) NOT NULL , `artistname` TEXT( 40 ) NOT NULL , `title` TEXT( 45 ) NOT NULL , `price` TEXT( 6...
  19. C

Free site promotion...

Hi, Has anyone got any good site promotion links? Banner exchanges, link swaps, search engine submission site or tips on increasing the hit counter? (Need it for my new site) Thank you :)
  20. C

Heeeeeellllllp!

My bad sorry :o The online file manager on my cp was adding an extra line so I ftp'd it out. Thank you for your help anyway.
Back