• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Reseller/dedicated/hosting!?! differences?

I am looking to host a media website (articles, photos, etc). I have been looking into buying a domain and a host in the nxt couple of days. I just want to know the difference between dedicated and a reseller host and what would be recommended in my position. I am not planning to host more...
  2. T

Whois???

What is this WHOIS thing I hear about? I am researching some domains and I keep seeing that and also I have read that you can look up people or something on it.
  3. T

Photojournal and problem with pop up

I need opinions on my photo-journal. I dont have any of the photos uploaded nor the other pages like about and links. Also, I need help on how to remove the space on the pop up on the lft and top. http://hostultra.com/~tealeaves/
  4. T

where to learn PHP/mySQL?

I am looking to learn PHP and how to use a mySQL database. Does anyone know where I can learn the basics and how to set everything up? I also first need to install the components and I need to know where I can do that. Also, When I am using PHP, I understand that it is easier to change the...
  5. T

reliable host for a media website

I am looking for a very reliable host that has VERY little downtime and great support. The site is all media based with articles/music/tons of photos and everything in between. My guess is I will need atleast 300mb of space, but this is my first domain. I need: 300mb space+ 1gb bandwidth+...
  6. T

Trojan detector & 'Messenger Service'

Can anyone tell me of a good Trojan Detector/Anti-Trojan program? It would be great if it was free or a shareware program, but refer me to any that are good. Also, Does anyone know how to get rid of this so called 'Messenger Service'? I keep getting pop ups like crazy!
  7. T

What gender are you?

This is the second part to the age poll. Seems like there are only guys in here :confused2
  8. T

IE problems, wont open new window etc.

I just recently (started half way through yesterday I think) developed some weird problems when I use my IE. Here are the problems: -wont open a new window when I select a link nor will it open the link at all (even the link code says target="_blank") -wont copy and paste anything! -wont...
  9. T

DistantHost Closed on sign up days?

I've heard that distanthost is a great place to host a site, but the sign up days are only on tuesday and thursday. Today is Thursday but it stills says it is closed?! Anyone know whats up?
  10. T

need free host for journal/pictures

I am looking for a place to host a photo journal/graphic display with: atleast 20 megs (preferably 50+) FTP uploading no ads (but a small banner to support the hosting site is fine) It would be great if there was a clique or a journal site that is accepting hostees :p I dont really mind...
Back