• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

How would I let users sign up for pop3 accounts?

Could I possibly have users sign up for pop3 accounts on a webspace account with unlimited pop3 accounts? I haven't chosen a paid hosting service yet, but I have seen alot with unlimited pop3 accounts. I want people to automatically be able to sign up for them. Thanks for any help. -Chris
  2. C

What do I need to create a pop3 email service?

What kind of server and stuff would I need to create a pop3 email service? I have never created one before, and I would like to. I'll rent the server space or whatever I need, what would you suggest? -Chris
  3. C

I wanna start an email service - Which scripts to use?

What would you guys recommend for a POP3 or web based email script. I'm going to start a service. I can't write my own without learning more, and I'd rather not do that. PHP or Perl would be good, I'm most familiar with those. I'd rather not pay money for it, but if it's cheap I'll get it. Any...
  4. C

Free personal pop3 email

I really need a new personal pop3 email provider. I am currently using MSN's email with their dial-up service and it can only be used with Outlook express, unless I upgrade to their MSN explorer bullshit, and neither of those work with linux. I am going to have it forwarded with one of my domain...
  5. C

Msn Dns

I use MSN to connect to the internet, I'm trying to dial using kppp in Linux Mandrake 7.1. I don't know the dns server, where can I get this information? MSN doesn't have it on their site, Microsoft doesn't like Linux. Thanks for any help. -Chris
  6. C

Linux Problems (newbie) - ALSA sound drivers.

I am trying to install the ALSA sound drivers for my ALS4000 on Linux Mandrake 7.1. I'm using linuxnewbie.org's guide. Everything went okay until I got to the modprobe part. I got this: [root@localhost /root]# modprobe snd-als4000 Note: /etc/modules.conf is more recent than...
  7. C

chrissite.org has free hosting.

You get 10 mb of space, php, perl, frontpage, and the only advertisement is a textlink to chrissite.org. I'm only allowing 40 more users.
  8. C

For sale: kompyewter.com domain.

Send your offers to cjaj01@msn.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
  9. C

Check out my site.

I made a pretty plain layout. I'll redo it sometime. Let me know what you think. http://www.chrissite.org
  10. C

Advertisements for a free web host

I am offering free web hosting, what kind of adverters do you guys use for yours? I think I'll use banner ads or little advertisement buttons, that'd be great.
  11. C

A free host for a 1.5 mb file.

I need a free host for a single 1.5 mb file that won't delete it because I'm using it for storage space. My regular paid host is having problems with my account and keeps putting it off. The 1.5 mb file isn't warez or an mp3 or anything illegal, it's a setup file for a shareware program I made...
  12. C

Zoneedit.com Questions

I've set my nameservers on my registrar (Reg2C.com) to zoneedit's. I used the IP addresses to direct to the ip addreses of my nameservers. My site doesn't load up though. Is there any way I can enter the nameservers instead? i went to the nameservers section but it has these. and you can't...
  13. C

How does one become a registrar?

I've had a lot of time on my hands lately.
  14. C

Reg2c DNS servers

I tried to modify my nameservers to: Primary Name Server: ns1.soniqhost.com Primary IP Address: 65.51.115.195 Secondary Name Server: ns2.soniqhost.com Secondary IP Address: 216.194.64.67 It says these are not valid namservers. I emailed support twice but they never responded. I...
  15. C

How much wold I get for my domain name/server/crappy content?

I registered the domain and server for a year in september. Me and the other staff members of http://kompyewter.com are all too busy to do anything important to this site. I hear about selling domains and stuff all the time, would my site be worth anything?
  16. C

Webalizer (1.30)

I have webalizer 1.3 installed on my webserver, and it says I have 30 thousand hits this month. I've had an Exitfuel popup on my main page for about 2 weeks and it says there has been 8 counted. Is webalizer wrong, because my site also has a forum that has had no new members and web based email...
  17. C

Good advertisement program?

I need an advertising program, what should I use? Preferably one that does not depend upon clicks, noone seems to click. I got 33,000 hits last month, so I guess a popup or something based on impressions would be nice. Thanks for any help. -CHR1S
  18. C

Boy does my email service suck.

I'm using oemmail.com for my website and it really sucks. For all the users there's full screen ads when you log in, something that sometimes says "99 days remaining" and at other times 75 or 100 days. Then there's the spam emails "reminding" you that you can upgrade. They won't answer support...
  19. C

Check out my site. kompyewter.com

Let me know what you think. Thanks for any suggestions. -CHR1S
Back