• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. deathdemon321

Free Webhosting No Posting, No Ads

"The following errors occured: * No payment gateways enabled so order cannot proceed " Uhh, its free? Either way the order form never asked for a payment method.
  2. deathdemon321

Simple Host: Cpanel // 200mb //

Dark, he said no posts. Wizhoo, he said no ads.
  3. deathdemon321

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

really?
  4. deathdemon321

Popular Members of The Forum

The first people that come to mind are, Blank Verse, Bruce (he spent a long time not being a mod), Matt8, trenzterra, and others.....
  5. deathdemon321

Cs 1.6 server

Servers for CS 1.6 go anywhere from $1 a slot to $4 a slot depending on whether its private or public, who the host is, what the connection is, what the serv is, whether the sev is shared, the tick rate of the serv. Your probably looking at $24 a month. If you are really good get into the...
  6. deathdemon321

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Harvest? Theres no harvest here, your post count dont go up here, so no harvest. (What else could harvest mean?)
  7. deathdemon321

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Stop posting links to other longer threads, we dont give.
  8. deathdemon321

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

eh? Eh? wtf mate?
  9. deathdemon321

Looking For Partners....

Have a set of rules for your workers, copy and pasting should be one of the no nos on those rules.
  10. deathdemon321

how much can earn for a 1000IP per day website?

Roosevelt I think he means do they accept webmasters who reside in india. I'm going to say yes, but I believe that 90% of the traffic has to come from North America (and UK? not sure)
  11. deathdemon321

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I think he means the secret forum. Thats the section where the mods chat with each other away from everyone else.
  12. deathdemon321

Looking For Partners....

Darn, only use paypal myself :cry2: Also to those that applied, making QUALITY posts is not always easy, especially in empty forums, where the administrater doesn't even talk, and the topic is the benefits of fruit and vegitable Juices.....
  13. deathdemon321

Blog -- succe$s w/Adsense or not?

Choose the keywords that adsense uses. That should keep the ads targeted, or not targeted but higher paying.
  14. deathdemon321

Duuuuude.....Bruce is a mod

Yes but Blank Verse is really important, which has more weight then very, at least in this case. But Bruce is more important now :P
  15. deathdemon321

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Thanks I try to find good ones. Lets see 400 posts, two and half years :biggrin2:
  16. deathdemon321

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

OMG i've been away, stop posting for a bit :P
  17. deathdemon321

Duuuuude.....Bruce is a mod

Congrats on the Mod position
  18. deathdemon321

Looking For Partners....

There are actually lots of these companies out there, some hire people very readily, others have a few "professional" writers. But eitherway its a new quickly growing companie fad.
  19. deathdemon321

Starting reseller. Need help. Answer please

Sorry to butt in here, but by Premium webspace/bandwidth do you mean that the webspace and bandwidth is only for your account and wont be oversold to someone else?
  20. deathdemon321

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Nahh no one will see it....
Back