• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Free users: Max. 2MB filesize.. Not enough for me, but thanks anyway! ;)
  2. X

how the free hosting company survive?

Not much fun. :( I want to see my server. I want to feel it, and work with it in front of me.. I want 100% control. :)
  3. X

Free Hosting No Posting, 300+MB & 2GB+ BW!

17:44 Got an error: "An Error has occured"... So you haven't fixed it yet..
  4. X

9999Mb.com 10Gb Free Space 150Gb/Mo Bandwidth!

I think this host will get BIG! It sounds great! Almost too good. Thank you for everything, if this is working.. :)
  5. X

Free 200Mb file hosting

Dammit.. :(
  6. X

how the free hosting company survive?

When I get fiberconnections in my area, I'll buy a 25mbit connection, and start a free webhosting company.. (And It'll be the world's best free webhosting company, because I'm tired of all those webhosts that can't keep their promises.) I've tried to have my own server before, but I got...
  7. X

Free 200Mb file hosting

Ah, why not 250MB? :(
  8. X

Free 1GB File Hosting [FileBlast.net]

Haha, that was fast.... ;D
  9. X

Free Hosting No Posting, 300+MB & 2GB+ BW!

Well, I get a timeout error. I get to that screen where it says that I shall wait 2-3 minuts, and then it times out after a few minuts.. :/
  10. X

File.sc - Free File/Image Hosting - Direct Downloads - NO timer - All files accepted!

I don't get any error at all. It was a png file. It's just loading, and nothing more happens..
  11. X

File.sc - Free File/Image Hosting - Direct Downloads - NO timer - All files accepted!

I wasen't able to upload a picture this day. Not good. Fix it as fast as possible. ;)
  12. X

Free File Hosting up to 1 GB

Short but great description. I was able to get a speed on 55-60kb/s .. It's okay, considering such huge files.. It's great that it isen't hard to find the download link on the downloadpage. A better bandwidth, and your webhost are on of the best "one-click" webhosts.. in the world. ;).
  13. X

Free Ad Supported Professional Quality Hosting.

Hey Krak.. A friend og mine and I have made some movies/shows (and still do). They are on about 50-200MB. Can I use your service to host these movies? :)
  14. X

MegWire Hosting

It looks great! I'm testing this server when you read this.. I hope you have some good downstreams.. :) Edit: I'm sorry, but I don't have time for writing in any more forums, and being active in them.. If you want appreciation, I could send you a mail every month.. :D
  15. X

Oh, I just tested the speed. It's only poor 46-50kb/s... Can you do something about that tiny downstream?
  16. X

Hey, I have a question for you. :) This looks... GREAT!! But, have you thought about the huge amount of data? What will you do in one month, if the downstream sucks? If you have thought about those questions, and know what to do ( a plan A and a plan B are always great), YOU are my...
  17. X

Best Free Reseller

Why would people pay for something they can get for free? Can't they just make a free reseller account too, and use that for their webhosting?
  18. X

Best Free Reseller

Resell? You mean earn money by selling your webspace?? I don't understand... It must be that, if I want to make a webhosting company, I can use a reseller for that so I dosen't have to use my own server?
  19. X

Best Free Reseller

Reseller? It's so you can make your own free webhosting company on another server, instead of your own? :)
  20. X

Everyday a new host lol

Yeah, but no Shoutcast/Streaming hosting.. :/
Back