• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

9999Mb.com 10Gb Free Space 150Gb/Mo Bandwidth!

9999mb

9999Mb.com 10Gb Free Space 100Gb/Mo Bandwidth!

9999mb.com 10GB Worth of FREE Disk Space

Technical SPecifications:

-10,000Mb Huge Disk Space
-100,000Mb Monthly Bandwidth
-99.98% Server Uptime Guarantee
-PHP 4 Supported
-MySQL Database Supported
-FTP Supported
-File Manager
-WYSIWYG Editor
-PHP MyAdmin
-Ticketing Supported
-Site Stats
-Live Tech Support Center
-Linux Enterprise Operating Systems
-Rapid low-load servers
-Site Traffic
...and much, much more!

We offer completely free hosting! There are no hidden costs or fees. You are our top priortity! We offer free Live technical support whenever and whereever you need it.

http://www.9999mb.com

Last edited:
Hey, I have a question for you. :)

This looks... GREAT!!
But, have you thought about the huge amount of data? What will you do in one month, if the downstream sucks?

If you have thought about those questions, and know what to do ( a plan A and a plan B are always great), YOU are my hero! :D

How big are your connection? Is it a 1Gbit line?

Last edited:
Oh, I just tested the speed. It's only poor 46-50kb/s... Can you do something about that tiny downstream?

hello

At the time of testing we had a network outage on our public network, this is why you were/are recieving slow speeds. We are still actively working with Cisco engineers to get a full RFO as to the original cause and future prevention. Thank you for your patience and we hope to resume at full speed soon, those speeds you were getting are not representative of the normal speed of the service.

As for the amount of bandwidth we have, we have not simply set this service up without planning and we assure you that we have the harddisk space and capacity to offer this service to as many people that signup.

Please test our speed with the following files (blank data)

http://9999mb.com/test.zip - 10mb
http://9999mb.com/test100.zip - 100mb

Last edited:
tried to sign up and got this

Warning: handle_extra_domain(remote_domain.jsp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/wkscript/functions.php on line 48

Warning: handle_extra_domain(): Failed opening 'remote_domain.jsp' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/wkscript/functions.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /var/wkscript/functions.php on line 72

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /var/wkscript/functions.php on line 73

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /var/wkscript/functions.php on line 73

Looks like your script isnt working also your TOS http://www.9999mb.com/terms.html The requested URL /terms.html was not found on this server.

lets hope you dont close it fast

contact me uf you want me in the support team
i had my own host once

Why dont we use cpanel? what free host using cpanel serving this amount of data with many accounts has ever lasted any signigificant period of time?, the answer to that is not many. I assure you we do not use a free panel, we would never think of it and there is no free panels on the market related to free hosting apart from a few insecure php scripts. We would rather use anything compared to cpanel anyway for free hosting, which becomes bogged down and slow.

We developed 9999mb with server clustering in mind so that we can theoretically add unlimited servers. We are not just some free host who has gone "lets install ipanel and give everyone loads of space and bandwith on cpanel which can only support a few thousand accounts due to no server clustering and then close down a week later", we have ensured we have the hardware, and software to make this free host last long term.

About the TOS issue's we are working on writing it now and it should be online within the next 5hours.

As for the php issues we appologise for this, we are currently creating new bind rpm's so there is some errors here while we update these on our servers and test them, again we should have this sorted by the time the TOS is up.

Last edited:
I think this host will get BIG!

It sounds great! Almost too good. Thank you for everything, if this is working.. :)

Back