• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

[WTB] Webhosting Company Cpanel or Directadmin Hosting Company

Hi all, i am wanting to buy a small website hosting company Shared and reseller Hosting firm basically curious if you have any clients who are hosted on directadmin or cpanel Shared/Reseller Hosting Thanks,William
  2. W

One-Time Cpanel License External License for sale wanted.

Hi all, I am just curious as to know if these still exist as in do private ex host still selling the external one-time cpanel license's for a dedicated server? the reason i am asking is ive been using directadmin for a year its not too bad only thing slow is recieving emails from people...
  3. W

DirectAdmin Server Admin VPS Wanted

Hi all, I recently just purchased whmcs and i am wanting to get ioncube installed on my directadmin vps i am looking for a server admin who has experience and some one i can trust to install this for me? i am looking for a one-time thing and maybe more some one i can go directly too for...
  4. W

is there anyone sell $2 domain .com

Actually that is not true i know a place where u can get domains quiet cheap like $3 to $4 dollars using a coupon if you are still interested let me know. this works on renewals aswell.
  5. W

WHMCS Owned License Wanted

Hi there, I am looking to buy a whmcs owned license not to fusy either it has branding or not but im wanting to get it cheaper than whmcs.com sell it and it must be valid. so cheapest is what i am looking for. Does anyone have any of these to sell? Thanks,William
  6. W

DirectAdmin Server Admin

@Deeplist - i have been busy trying to get my vps sorted as some how my vps lost all of its data so im in the process of getting directadmin installed. also i have not seen you on msn yet as i mostly do all my chatting on msn and aim. also how much do you charge of setting up name servers in...
  7. W

Ralph Chastain is Back FRom SELLWHM

Thats not true. he still runs it under michael beacon
  8. W

DirectAdmin Server Admin

Yes this is a linux vps
  9. W

DirectAdmin Server Admin

Hi all, I am looking for some1 or a company to help me manage my server admin this will be a paid job only thing is i dont want a monthly fee i'd hope it to be a one-time fee for each instance eg ip needs to change over watever so basically im looking for some one who is able to charge per...
  10. W

Ralph Chastain is Back FRom SELLWHM

Hi all, I am sure most of you know about this guy if not you can read about it here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=737587 http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=743670...
  11. W

External Cpanel Vps License

When i meant phrased out i was actually referring to the one-time licenses of cpanel
  12. W

External Cpanel Vps License

Hi all, I am just curious to know if there are any providers that still provide an external cpanel vps licnese i know these got phrased out in 2008 but any1 still selling these? Thanks,William
  13. W

Cpanel vps request

Hi all I'm looking for a cpanel vps with 20gb of space 2 ips addresses and the cpanel license if possible at 7 dollars a month the vps I'll looking at is around 7 to 10 a month if possible can anyone provide this? Thanks william
  14. W

123systems.net any1 been with these people???

Hi all i am considering of purchasing a custom vps from these guys and ive been told i should also consider the speed and monthly downtime ive contact them this is there response We do not average any monthly downtime. Virtual servers are on GigE Ports. Would that be good or bad as they...
  15. W

using xampp on linux vps

if i get a linux vps with centos i would be able to miss out on install centos itself wouldnt i? and just install rest of those items does it explain how to configure the bind name servers too? Thanks,William
  16. W

using xampp on linux vps

What about abyss webserver? http://www.aprelium.com/
  17. W

Custom Vps Request

What can i get for around $15 usd a month for a vps? Thanks,William
  18. W

using xampp on linux vps

Hi all, I have been told xampp is not secure can anyone tell me or explain to me as to why this isnt secure even though i will follow the xampp security quiet but is that all that will make it more secure as i am considering of purchasing a vps and installing xampp i've been told its not...
  19. W

Custom Vps Request

How much is that vps normally?? without coupon will it also work if i pay yearly too?
  20. W

Custom Vps Request

Im looking for a vps for around 5 to 10 a month if possible but for a server i could proabbly do 50 a year only thing is i'd want to pay yearly how much can you do for 1 year and what specs?
Back