• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Tribal Wars site

What would make your site different from twstats?
  2. R

looking for a little package!

Is it just me or are none of the offers here for $10 per year? Do the offering hosts even take the time to read the request?
  3. R

PeerLevel - Only for Serious Webmasters!

Hi, PeerLevel offer PERFORMANCE hosting services for people who require web hosting whereby the client, quality and speed are our top priority. We also offer an Around-The-Clock 1 Hour Support Ticket SLA! Rest assured that our service to you is of top priority to us. Why use a service...
  4. R

Guess the age

21 actually ^^ Skylar - 24?
  5. R

Guess the age

Host Factory - 19 / 20?
  6. R

Need help in preventing users spamming.

Hi 94MB.com, You must also install suPHP to find out any culprits. If you run cPanel based servers, then you can also make use of "View Relays" from the WHM interface to detect any abusive users. There is no 100% way to block spam - it's a proactive task, especially for free web hosts. There...
  7. R

/* PERFORMANCE */ Hosting - Ultra-Low client:server ratios!

Hi, RavenServers offer PERFORMANCE hosting services for people who require web hosting whereby the client, quality and speed are our top priority. Our Company Policy: - LIVE Customer support. - Custom Packages. - Under NO circumstances will we ever oversell! SHARED PLANS...
  8. R

Fraud > Hostelement.com

I recommend you do more research on the topic of web hosting before you make comments like this.
  9. R

Hostdime.com Resellers = BIG NO NO

I agree - hostdime has been in the industry for a while and I have heard some relatively good things about them. I have not used them, though.
  10. R

Need to put the Heat Sink Back On!

I think "thermal paste" should have been the term used instead of heatsink "glue", lol! I'm sorry to hear about your dead system, bad luck :(
  11. R

/* PERFORMANCE */ Hosting - Ultra-Low client:server ratios!

Hi, RavenServers offer PERFORMANCE hosting services for people who require web hosting whereby the client, quality and speed are our top priority. Our Company Policy: - LIVE Customer support. - Custom Packages. - Under NO circumstances will we ever oversell! SHARED PLANS...
  12. R

Strange script

That's exactly what it is - web based form of SSH access, as well as some basic vulnerability exploits thrown in (depending on the build).
  13. R

What did you get for Christmas?

Same ;) Also came attached with a copy of Call of Duty 4 so this is quite a cool Christmas ^^
  14. R

Carl...

Happy Birthday stuffradio! ;)
  15. R

How many five year olds could you take in a fight?

25 for me ;) Not too bad...
  16. R

non-productive host with special requirements(running exe's, ssh, ip ..

Hi, I highly doubt you will find that kind of hosting in a shared environment (unless it is specifically a shell account) - ESPECIALLY regarding the port requirements. You may want to request a shell account or go looking specifically for one. Good luck!
  17. R

Anyone else get annoyed by this?

I totally agree with you. Most customers may not notice, but as stated earlier - it's definitely right from wrong.
  18. R

Forget life on other planets, let's worry about the spiders

Ha nice find! The spider positions itself so perfectly ;)
  19. R

/* PERFORMANCE */ Hosting - Now offering RoR, FFmpeg

Hi, RavenServers offer PERFORMANCE hosting services for people who require web hosting whereby the client, quality and speed are our top priority. Our Company Policy: - LIVE Customer support. - Custom Packages. - Under NO circumstances will we ever oversell! SHARED PLANS: Why...
  20. R

How do you live in a city?

That's pretty much the same as my positioning - although maybe 500 meters on either side of my house with a road at the top and bottom of our plot, effectively blocking us off.
Back