• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

QUICK! $1 Hosting Request

I would like hosting setup ASAP. I have no requirements except that it must have cpanel and email forwarding. All I need is 1 month and I will only use it for email with my domain. My domain is ziz.me I need this fast. I pay $1 on paypal. Thanks!
  2. M

Need $1 Hosting

500mb Wepspace 5gb bandwidth unlimited emails cpanel Those are the requirements I need. I need the hosting for a luxury handbag and watch store I am starting. It will run oscommerce. I would like to pay $1/month If this is not a reasonable price let me know and i shall reconsider.
  3. M

playstationconnection.net

Hey! my new site playstationconnection.net is OPEN! Check it out and feel free to comment.
  4. M

Proxy Site For Sale!

Asking: $20.00 usd via PayPal I am selling the proxy site: planetproxy.info Everything is included except hosting. This site is ad ready so its a great small investment site.
  5. M

Uncoded Proxy Template for Sale

Plain simple, attractive, unique Proxy Template. This will be the only one sold. You get full rights to it. (You can re-sell, give away, claim as your own) This template includes fonts, the jpeg preview and the layered psd file. Buy this now for ONLY $10.00 usd. PayPal only please...
  6. M

Hosting Request

Ok I need a reliable host for my playstation website. The current site is: www.playstationconnection.net I am changing hosts because the current server I am on cannot have ioncube loader enabled. The specs I need are 1gb Space 20gb BW cpanel unlimited emails, subdomain ect...
  7. M

Ad space on Game Site Forum

Hi, I have a playstation site that is planned to be opening June 10th. It should have high traffic of teenaged gamers. If anyone is interested in having there ad in top or bottom of the forums, post here. Leave method of contact so I we can talk buisness. If will be a monthly rate...
  8. M

Free tournament script

I'm looking for a free tournament script to run video game tournaments on my website. Anybody know any?
  9. M

Gaming Template for sale.

I am autioning this gaming template I made. Bidding will start at $15. Auction will close in 1 week today. If you but the template I will modify it to your liking, and give you reseller rights. I can also code it into html for $5. Preview : LINK
  10. M

FREE web design

I am a new designer with a lil bit of experience. I need some work to build up a portfolio so the first person to post exactly wut they need done ill do for FREE. I can design and do basic coding, so dont request somthing super complex. I may take more free requests after the first one is finished.
  11. M

1gb reseller

I would like a host with the following 1gb space 5-10gb bandwidth cpanel whm php, mysql I am willing to put a small text link saying ("Powered by (your link here)") also i can put a full ad banner at the bottom of the forums. can anyone provide this or am i asking too much.
  12. M

Looking for coder

I need some one to code a design into custom cms. (www.customcms.net) can anyone do this?
  13. M

Need Hosting!

I need hosting with the following 10gb space 100gb bandwidth cpanel unlimited emails, mysql, ect.. I will be using the domain www.playstationconnection.net I use customcms and vbulletin which I both have lisences for. In return for hosting I will be able to promote your site in...
  14. M

Looking for designer/coder

I need a web designer/coder asap. Im making a playstation site and i have a low budget but i can offer ad space, hosting and other incentives. The designs needs to be integrated into customcms. --> www.customcms.net
  15. M

Value of 1gb.li?

Can sum1 tell me how much 1gb.li is worth please. Thanks.
  16. M

Hosting Request

Only post if you can offer me EXACTLY what I need. I need... 10gb Space 100gb Bandwidth Cpanel WHM Unlimited features (my sql, email, ect..) I need first 2 months free to gather funds. I need to be allowd to have downloads on my site. I also will pay semi-annually so i...
  17. M

need reseller for $1/month

need whm/cpanel reseller with as much space possible for 1 buck a month.
  18. M

request

i need a host with atleast 2OOmb and cpanel. i also need an admin to install icebb for me. do not reply if u cannot install icebb.
  19. M

Need hosting (reseller kind.)

i need some sort of host that i can give away hosting for free. i need a total of about 1gb space. ill put an ad on every site i host and ill put a sponsored by ad on my site too. if any one can offer me this or somthing similar. just post here and we'll work somthing out.
  20. M

Hosting Request

Ok I need a host with 500mb-1000mb(1gb) of space. Also I need the host to install one script for me.... www.openinstaller.com I would prefer no ads and am willing to make a one time post count of under 30. Thnaks!
Back