• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Request for hosting

I'm looking for a free host that can give me the following (minimum) 500mb space 1gb+ BW (Just finished the site today, so we shouldn't have much traffic at first) 10 email accounts 2 every other feature PHP 5 mod_rewrite cPanel, DirectAdmin or Plesk will do, but I prefer cPanel. I...
  2. B

looking for cpanel hosting

Hey I'm looking for a free cpanel hosting account. here are my requirements: 200mb-500mb space 1-5gb bw (i probably won't need over 1gb) 3-10 other features (mysql, email, ect) I can put something like "Hosted by ....." on the bottom of every page with your url, maybe even a small image, but...
  3. B

Need free cPanel hosting

Hey I need some free hosting for my gaming site. I need to following: 1-2gb space 1gb+ bw (Ability to upgrade) Other things (dbs, email, ftp, ect.) 10+ safe mode off mod_rewrite on ionCube loaders any Linux os (No windows) cPanel 11 I can put a link to your site at the footer of...
  4. B

cPanel Hosting Request

Hey I'm going to be needing the following: cPanel 11 Space: 1-10gb BW: 50-100gb Unlimited features (sql databases, emails, etc) mod_rewite on safe mode off php 4 or 5 upgradeable Best price please. Email: xbytor2112x [at] gmail [dot] com
  5. B

Selling 360Nation.org - 5 Years! Cheap!

I'm selling 360Nation.org! Created: 25-Mar-2007 Expires: 25-Mar-2012 Registered with Yahoo! Starting Bid: $30 Bid Incerments: $5 Highest Bid: $70 BuyNow: $150 PayPal Only MSN/Email: xbytor2112x@gmail.com
  6. B

Looking for hositng sponsor

Hey, I'm looking for a hosting company to sponsor my gaming blog/news site. In return for your services I will put a linkback to your site (Like, "Hosting provided by ******", or a small logo) on every public page (Articles, forum, posts, profiles etc.), will mention your hosting company (With a...
  7. B

Free cPanel host needed! Will pay once site gets income.

I'm looking for someone to host my gaming news website. But I won't be able to pay you until I can get a reliable income from the site, but once I do I can start paying for the service. Or I can add a text link on the bottom of every page with a link back to your site. Space: 3GB (I would...
  8. B

Need Reseller or VPS Sponsorship (Will give some profit)

Need Reseller Sponsorship (Will give some profit and ad space in return) Well I am in need of a sponsorship for a reseller account. I will be able to pay you a percentage of each package I sell and I will put your banner on my site and mention your site anytime I can (ie. forum posts, news...
  9. B

Request for free Reseller (WHM/cPanel)

Well am looking for a free reseller. I will be able to pay you once the site gets off its feet but as of now I don't have any money so I will be needing a free account. Here's what I will be needing: Space: 3gb Bandwidth: 20gb WHM cPanel (At least v10) Able to upgrade to more space BW...
  10. B

Request for cPanel hosting

Well here's what I need for my clan's site. Space: 1gb (Min) Bandwidth: 10gb per month (Min) Sub Domains: Unlimited Add-on Domains: 20 (Min) Parked Domains: 20 (Min) Databases: 100 (Min) cPanel Domain Hosting No ads (I may put a ad in the form of a small link at the bottom of some pages if...
  11. B

360nation.org for sale - 5 Years

Well heres the info: Register: Yahoo! Created On: 25-Mar-2007 Expiration Date: 25-Mar-2012 (5 Years) Domain: 360nation.org Right now I am open for bids. This will come with a Google apps account with 2000 email accounts (Won't expire) (Optinal) Email: xbytor2112x@gmail.com MSN...
  12. B

Domain Appraisal

Hey I just bought 360nation.org recently but I may sell it if I don't have time to make the full site. Its registered for 5 years and with Yahoo.
  13. B

Free hosting for forum

Hey I am in need of free hosting for my up-coming Crackdown forum and heres what I need: 500 mb of space 10 gb of bandwhich/month (May go lower but not to much) 5 databases (Just to be safe) Host atleast 10 domains Emails (I have no clue as of now to how many I will be needing) php 5...
Back