• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

$9.95/YEAR! 2.5GB Space, 10GB Bandwidth, cPanel, PHP/SQL - HYPER SERVERS

Dear Valued Customers & Potential Customers: We at Hyper Servers are attempting to change an internet norm. The same package we are advertising 2.5GB Disk Space, 10GB bandwidth can cost anywhere between $5-9/month! We believe, and have believed for a long time that that is way too much to pay...
  2. J

Dear Valued Customers & Potential Customers: We at Hyper Servers are attempting to change an internet norm. The same package we are advertising 2.5GB Disk Space, 10GB bandwidth can cost anywhere between $5-9/month! We believe, and have believed for a long time that that is way too much to pay...
  3. J

I need advice...

Hey Folks, I have a question for my fellow paid hosts out there. Recently, I've been called a scam for what I offer (its sort of hurtful...heh) customers (lowest plan being $9.95/yr...for 2.5/10GB). What do you think? Do you think it is proper for a host; if they can afford it to lower...
  4. J

5. J

Hyper Servers - $9.95/Year - 2.5GB, 10GB, cPanel/Fantastico/mySQL

6. J

$3.95 | 5GB & 15GB BW | PHP5 & mySQL/cPanel & Fantastico | Instant Activation!

Hello, New: As of October 1st, 2007 we are offering Reseller Packages on one of our premium dedicated paid servers! I am writing you representing the Free and Paid Hosting service, FreeWebPlans.net. We have shown our dedication to our customers and to maintaining strong customer service...
  7. J

5GB & 15GB BW | PHP5 & mySQL/cPanel & Fantastico | Instant Activation!

Hello, I am writing you this as a representative of FreeWebPlans.net, one of the more stable and reliable free web hosts out there. We suggest you come give us a try - with massive amounts of accounts; we're keeping them all satisfied! For our plans (which all have instant activation) you must...
  8. J

Hello, New: As of October 1st, 2007 we are offering Reseller Packages on one of our dedicated paid servers! I am writing you representing the Free and Paid Hosting service, FreeWebPlans.net. We have shown our dedication to our customers and to maintaining strong customer service ethics, and...
  9. J

Hello, I am writing you this as a representative of FreeWebPlans.net, one of the newer and stable free web hosts out there. We suggest you come give us a try - with massive amounts of accounts; we're keeping them all satisfied! For our plans (which all have instant activation) you must display...
  10. J

Hello, I am writing you representing the Free and Paid Hosting service, FreeWebPlans.net. While a recent start-up, we have shown our dedication to our customers and to maintaining strong ethics, and support in the web hosting field. With support technicians available 24/7, and free and...
  11. J

FreeWebPlans - 5GB & 15GB BW | PHP5&SQL/cPanel&Fantastico | Instant Activation!

Hello, I am writing you this as a representative of FreeWebPlans.net, one of the newer and stable free web hosts out there. Due to a recent spam issue on our free hosting server, we had to take our service down while we relocated and reset up shop. While we did this, our plans increased in...
  12. J

FreeWebPlans - 5GB & 15GB BW | PHP/mySQL/cPanel | Instant Activation!

Hello, I am writing you this as a representative of FreeWebPlans.net, one of the newer (but more stable!) free web hosts out there. We have recently upgraded our plans...to have 50% of what they once did. For our plans (which all have instant activation) you must display a Google advertising...
  13. J

Free cPanel Hosting - 500MB, 15GB BW, SQL, Ad-Free

Hello, I post this representing FreeWebPlans.net, one of the newer free hosting companies. With only one month on the market, we have already shown impressive support, uptime, and handling of our customers. With over 100 customers using a minimum of our resources (with tons of hits), we are...
  14. J

FreeWebPlans.net Offers Hosting

Hello, FreeWebPlans.net is a free hosting solution new to the market, offering quick, reliable and speedy hosting to all of our clients. We have redundant DNS which does automatic backups, and will pick up the slack if any of our primary 4 servers drops at any moment. We do NOT oversell our...
Back