• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Virtual Week is HERE! $10 VPS $10 VPS ONLY 4 IN STOCK! CHEAPEST VPS OUT THERE!

I know! Yeah? Wow, can you actually even do burst on windows? Most host say that is a legend. That's not true for AlohaVPS.com! We have our own method of deploying a windows server that uses redhat, it is our company's secret and we can't say more! Virtual Week is something I came up with...
  2. K

Extremely Cheap Windows VPS | Cheap + Reliable | 100MBIT | 99% UpTime | Alot of Space

Starting at $15 Per Month with Load of Space! FOR CHEAP! GOLEGACY.info is now offering one of the cheapest plans, yeah only 1% of the competition has a price near or lower then ours! BUT, we offer the most amount of space and bandwidth. Keep reading, yeah just keep reading. Our bandwidth is...
  3. K

Windows VPS | ONLY $10.61, ONLY $10.61, ONLY $10.61 | Limited Stock | Free Setup

100% Totally Unmanaged Windows VPS is FINALLY HERE! MinTyro would like to say thankyou for all it's customers support from the most deepest part of MinTyro's heart. ;) Key Features: No Coupons : Our Prices Are As Advertised 2.83 Ghz (4 Cores) : Fast Processor = Good Performance Raid 1 ...
  4. K

MinTyro - Windows VPS - Brand New Servers - Great Performance + Support - Must Buy

Live Chat with Us Now: Click On Live Help | Email Us: shuga808@gmail.com Hurry our last vps server sold out in 1 week! Just incredible! Contact US For Price Match/Plan If Needed! MinTyro is known for fast setup, many of our Windows VPS are online within 5 minutes of purchase. Not just that we...
  5. K

The Cheapest Windows VPS Gaurenteed! Starts at $15.00 And 512 Mb Ram! Price Match [x]

We will match any competition and drop the price by 10% on any reputable host deemed to fit our price match + 10% drop! *No More Then 8 People on a Node* First 3 orders made today will be on our list to be moved to the new server after their third month for FREE and get Unmetered...
  6. K

More Then Realistic Cpanel Hosting Needed

Well, after falling for too many cheap host I found myself in a situation not wanting to put my site on a paid host. Serves me right, I know better then to order from a 14 year old and ignoring bad reviews. Enough of that! Back On to Track! I want cpanel: 5 GB Space 100 GB Bandwidth I will be...
  7. K

Dedicated Server w/ Hyper-VM

Dedicated Server w/ Hyper-VM I have a budget of $100 Looking at 8 GB Ram I want help with using hyper-vm.
  8. K

Creation of a Host Not A RESELLER

I am not selling yet, I need to know if anyone will be interested, I need at least 15 people, maybe lowered depends. If I do decide people are actually interested it should be available by May 1, 2009 Server Specifications: Dual Quad Core 2.33 Ghz (8 cores) Centos 64 Bit (Latest Stable)...
  9. K

1and1 issue

This is directed towards 1and1.com international a webhosting provider. The intention of this is to get 1and1 to change the way after a trail is over they bill you. In this case the "Free Simple SEO". After seeing the free part, I went and activated it, then realized it wasn't worth much and...
  10. K

SameerHosting 3 out of 5

Good: Pricing Friendly Support Fast Setup Bad: 4 Outages Script Installer Fantastic that was included not working, got replaced with installtron My sites are acting weird, like most or 99% of my visitors including me are using a proxy to view my site. It worked fine yesterday for em and now it...
  11. K

Free Hosting ShoutCast,Reseller,Shared,VPS,TeamSpeak, Domains

Site: http://P-Y.in/forum/ What Do We Offer? Free Hosting ShoutCast,Reseller,Shared,VPS,TeamSpeak, Domains How does it work? Points per new post/reply. Any other questions please reply.
  12. K

Selling xenams.com, warhammertip.com, mintyro.com, sodemyflyff.com, khanms.org/net

Selling xenams.com, warhammertip.com, mintyro.com, sodemyflyff.com, khanms.org/net Minimum I would say $10.00. I think XenaMS is great for a maplestory related project. Mintyro would be great for a Ragnarok/Rose Online Project. SodemyFlyff Great for a Fly For Fun Project. Khanms Great for a...
  13. K

Need a script for guides and a market script for games

guides, tips, etc site for games mapletip.com http://www.hidden-street.net/ http://www.sleepywood.net/ http://www.perioncorner.com/ market website for a game like: http://www.basilmarket.com/ anyone can recommend a script that could be use for those purposes?
  14. K

Don't use cirtexhosting.com

Transcript: ank you for your patience when waiting for Live Help, we apologize for any delays that you may experience. Currently 1 users waiting for Live Help. [Refresh] Would you like to continue waiting or leave an Offline Email ? You are now chatting with Gary Tech (Support) Gary: Welcome...
  15. K

Pay to get your support tickets answered?

Anyone know a website I can pay and they answer my clients support tickets.
  16. K

[MVO] Free Shared/Reseller Hosting

Shared Plans: 500 MB - 10,000 MB Disk Space 15 GB - 125 GB Bandwidth 10 - 75 Post A Month or Banner Fantastico & Cpanel link Reseller Plans: 10 GB - 24 GB Disk Space 200 GB to 480 GB Bandwidth 20 - 70 Post A Month or Banner Fantastico & Cpanel & WHM link I will be glad to assist...
  17. K

[Request] Windows VPS or Dedicated

Dedicated Ram: 384 MB - 2048 MB -Administrator Access -Remote Desktop Connection : 1-3+ -Disk Space: 8+ GB -BW 100 GB - 1 TB+ -Dedicated IP Address: 1-2+ -Install / Run Programs (.exe) -Set up: $0 -Virtuozzo Power Panel Price: Reasonable I want to explain the variety of my request and...
  18. K

DeiseHost.Com

Hi, I was trying to access DeiseHost.Com, but I was disappointed I went there and it was down anyone know any information on this? Why its down i though good uptime until this happened.
  19. K

100% Free Hosting 2gb Space - 20gig Transfer

**The PTS sign after the prize name is for points not post** !Once again you do not need the points I am Sykes the owner! Hello, This is one time offer. Anyone who orders hosting after this promotion will need the points. For whoever signs up may get this package for 10 post in the forums...
  20. K

Need Free Cpanel Hosting

Site: 3rd level domain (with dns control) Description: Gaming Forum Why? I need the gaming forum to discuss games. How much space needed? 1GB or more How much bandwidth? 5GB or more (the more the happier features: don't disable any it causes some php scripts not to work. maybe post to...
Back