• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Hosting With Confidence...Reliable, Customer Service and Uptime Guarenteed

kozynetworks.com Choose With Confidence Choose a Secure, Reliable, and Customer Friendly web hosting provider to power your business. Become a part of the Kozy Networks team. Our Kozy attitude has been pushing forward with excellent customer service, reliable hosting, competitive...
  2. K

Webhosting reseller needed. Must accept Paypal.

Hey there got some nice deals and specials going on at kozynetworks check my forums link for details http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=967298#post967298 Thanks , Mike
  3. K

I need reseller accounts!

Hey there please check out my thread http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=967298#post967298 Thanks, Mike
  4. K

singtel's cpanel reseller hosting need or VPS

Hey there please check my thread http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=967298#post967298 test ip = 67.228.134.218
  5. K

Secure, Customer Friendly , Max Server Uptime all for a Low Cost !! Check Us Out!!!

kozynetworks.com Choose With Confidence Choose a Secure, Reliable, and Customer Friendly web hosting provider to power your business. Become a part of the Kozy Networks team. Our Kozy attitude has been pushing forward with excellent customer service, reliable hosting, competitive...
  6. K

Jan has a gambling problem.

truth shall set you free lmao GO JAN lol
  7. K

NEWBIE lol

Hey all Im Mike i own the kozynetworks hosted at softlayer.com just stoppign by to say hi.... also how many post does it take to get your account priveldges changed lol
  8. K

WHMCS 3.5.1 security issue

Agreed.... although i quit using them and went to the most complicated thing of all times lol modernbill.............
  9. K

Outsourced Support?

Ya this stuff aint cheap i used platinum server managment.com but they are just server admins but are really good... as eveyrone says though you get what you pay for lol ... and yes this would be a great thing to start a virtual office!!
  10. K

Toll free number? USA/UK

skype is the cheapest and easiest way to go :)
  11. K

SiteGround

I know a few people using siteground... they love them and there support .. i personally do not use them but i have sen a few load problems offering that kind of space/bandwidth for a low cost you know they are overselling :)
  12. K

Softlayer 4 Month Review

Softlayer in my book is #1 i currently host 1 with them and 2 with the planet and they are by far the best ...........i will soon be all softlayer only and that is true you get what you pay for service/support = A++++++++
  13. K

Free Java chat Service

AliTalk is free and works well
  14. K

Copyrights - I have a question

You should be fine. as long as you dont use there images
  15. K

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

lol feed the needey feed this thread lol
  16. K

1&1

1&1 = 1
  17. K

Advice needed!

alo to fthese paid people have proxie programs to hit your site with not real traffic lol its a waiste of money .. best advertisment is the word of mouth via forums and chat rooms:)
  18. K

Heads Up All Hosts

ty for the heads up
  19. K

Billing/Support Software

ModernBill all the way.. its a lil complicated to get use to at first but its by far the best :)
Back