• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need reseller accounts!

muffin-monster

I need a reseller account. Now I will go with the best deal. I'm looking for about 20-50gb space (cPanel).

Thanks.

Last edited:
What's your budget?
Also, 100GB of Space? You're talking about a dedicated box.

100GB if disc space is too much for a reseller account. You would need a dedicated server or VPS to get that much. The closest I can come to that is our RH-6 reseller package which includes 30GB disc space and 500GB bandwidth for $35/month w/ a free domain name.

EmpireSP can offer our

vps custom server
Space: 100GB Real SPACE
10mb unmetered traffic
1gb garanted ram
1512 burstable ram
50$

Cpanel: 10$
Webmin: Free
DirectAdmin: 7$

If you buy that in next 4 hours will get a more 50gb space!!!!

if you like pm me or send a mail to suporte@empiresp.com
EmpireSP
Empiresp.com

Last edited:
I wanted cPanel. I liked EmpireSP's offer. But I'm still looking for good offers. And I figured that 100gb is a lot, so I lowered it down to like 30-50gb or less or more. I don't really care. I want a good deal and budget is pretty low.

HostQuack Bronze Plan

**Holiday Sale 25% Off Everything!**
Coupon Code: SNOWBALL

All of our plans include a 99.5% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support and a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of your hosting fees with no questions asked!

Bronze Plan
••••••••••••••••
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases

» Storage: 25 GB
» Bandwidth: 250 GB
» Cpanel 11 - Fantastico
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.5% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Only $19.95/mo. & Free Setup! *1 Free Domain*
More Info l Order Now

Hi :)

3rd Rock Hosting has what you need.
As a reseller, quality, reliability and speed are vital. 3rdrockhosting.com can offer you everything you need.

We would like to offer you the following:

Disk Space: 25GB
Bandwidth: 350GB
UNLIMITED Domains/Emails/FTP/MySql etc
FREE RV Skins/RV Site Builder PRO/Fantastico DeLuxe
Price: $19.95

3rd Rock Hosting know that as a reseller you want as much privacy as possible, we offer everything you need to hide the fact you are a reseller. The only way your clients will know is if YOU tell them!
With your account we will give you:
FREE private name servers (ns1.yourdomain.com / ns2.yourdomain.com)
FREE DEDICATED IP

You can view the plan HERE
or you can order HERE

We thank you for considering our offer and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Good luck ;)

-3rd Rock Hosting

Last edited:
All of the offers are really good. But I was wondering if anyone could give me a better offer than this one:

http://hostevery.com/reseller.html

50gb space
200gb bandwidth
cPanel
$7/month

Please let me know. Thanks!

go with that plan and I can guarantee you will have troubles. Check out all the other host's offers none of them are that ridiculously cheap. It is impossible to provide good service with cheap prices.
Just like how drinking and driving do not mix.

For $7 per month, I could offer you our 10 GB Reseller plan.

10 GB Space
100 GB Transfer
Unlimited Accounts
Unlimited Features
cPanel 11 with Fantastico, RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, RoundCube Webmail
99.9% Uptime Guarantee, or your money back

$7 USD per month via paypal or alertpay

Please pm me, email me at david@hostingwow.com or submit a support ticket at billing.hostingwow.com if you're interested.

go with that plan and I can guarantee you will have troubles. Check out all the other host's offers none of them are that ridiculously cheap. It is impossible to provide good service with cheap prices.
Just like how drinking and driving do not mix.

Did you use try that plan? And they do have a 30-day money back guarantee, right?

Did you use try that plan? And they do have a 30-day money back guarantee, right?

Some hosts don't honor their money back guarantees. If you're paying with paypal, there's a risk, because paypal won't refund your money if you open a dispute since you've paid for a non-tangible item. I cannot vouch for this host in particular, I'm just stating what i've seen.

All of the offers are really good. But I was wondering if anyone could give me a better offer than this one:

http://hostevery.com/reseller.html

50gb space
200gb bandwidth
cPanel
$7/month

Please let me know. Thanks!

They have not been around for a year. Most hosts like this load up a server, get into trouble, then go out of business. Consider the average dedicated server that gets 1000-2000Gb of transfer, at 200Gb per account, they can sell 10 accounts which is $70/month. So either they are on a very cheap server (most companies plan on turning a profit) or they are overselling the crap out of their server. Also, if they sell 10 accounts they need 500Gb of disk space. What happens if all of their customers use up their given disk space? The server locks up is what. I dont know of many cheap servers that come with 2000Gb of transfer and 600Gb of disk space. That is why you dont see people post offers like this. If you do go with something like this, buyer beware.

I can do 50Gb of disk space, 400Gb transfer for $40/month. Here is the uptime for this server: http://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport/30816/17216
The 2 outages this server has had in the last year were planned, IP migrations, and the server was not down for an hour, we just use the free remote monitoring which checks every hour.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Back