• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

UltraGb.Com - Free 70GB Disk Space and 700GB Bandwidth!

I'm creating a new thread to inform everyone about our new plans. To Staff: Please remove this thread to avoid spam. :)
  2. U

UltraGb.Com now support FFMPEG!

Hello, We are very glad to inform you, from today - all of our packages (Both free and paid) comes with full FFMPEG support! We hope you will love this change. :) Happy Hosting!
  3. U

How to edit listing?

Hello Peo, Thank you for providing help, I have submitted the changes and hope they'll be approved soon. Regards, Asmar Amjad
  4. U

How to edit listing?

Hello, Few days ago I submitted my website to your directory, I've recently changed the plans policy and would like to edit and update the listing with new features. How can I do so? Your help will be very appreciated.
  5. U

@ Darkmaster: We publicly informed everyone that we have changed our hosting policy and to get more resources, you should upgrade to any of our paid plan. The reason as to why your account was suspended is, a nulled vBulletin was found under your account and it's strictly NOT allowed. As a...
  6. U

Hello, We just started a contest where you can earn $50! You can read more on forums.
  7. U

Free hosting needed

Hello, As other members said, nothing in this world is free. You should either choose a host with Ads or choose Post2Host. I'm offering great post2host services at www.ultragb.com
  8. U

Hello, UltraGb.Com provide you with the most reliable fpost2host services, we guarantee 99.9% uptime, fast 24/7 support and lightning fast website loading speed. Take a look at our hosting plans! *All plan comes with cPanel, unlimited mySQL data basis, unlimited domains and unlimited ftp...
  9. U

UltraGb.Com - 10Gb Disk Space/300Gb Bandwidth - Small onetime posting!

Hello, As you know, we provide some extra benefits to users who donate $10 which you can see here: http://ultragb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4 For FreeWebSpace members, we can provide all that benefits just for $5! All you have to do is to include a link to this thread in the PM you send us...
  10. U

Free .Com Domain!

We'll be giving 1 Free .Com domain to a person that can post 100 Quality posts on our hosting forum. .Com Domain of your choice, registered via http://www.gossimer.com Non-Spam Posts are only counted. Promo doesn't expire until one member already got it. You must not pay members to do...
  11. U

We're now giving away free .Com domains! Read more here: http://ultragb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5 Thank You!
  12. U

Why do some hosts....

It seems like they copy their terms of service from another web hosting company (Even without reading!), that's the reason for this.
  13. U

Hello, At UltraGb.Com we're offering super reliable post2host service. The one and only thing that makes us different then any other hosting company is our quality, we guarantee no one else will be able to offer such a great post2host service like ours. All our plans requires some...
Back