• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Advertquick.com - targeted traffic directly to your site

Hi, My name is Nicholas, I am the owner of AdvertQuick, PPC. We are looking for quality publishers and advertisers. We are looking for many of publishers to start reaping the benefits of there online content. It only takes 24hours to review your website submission. We are a quality...
  2. A

Hostingleone.com ~ Test Our Service For 0.01p First Month!

That's right boys and girls, need a website hosted fast? Then you need HostingLeone.co.uk We're housed in the UK, Maidenhead data centres, we've got 1GB/S connection speed to our servers. With friendly, fast and effective support to meet your needs you'll be lost without us! This applies...
  3. A

The big/Small web host take-over!

Hello there, My name is "Obay" I am from England, we're looking to acquire hosting business within these countries. These countries; USA x 2 UK x 4 EU (any country) x 2 India, x 2 Companies must have a min of 2 customers and a max of 100, would be better if your on your own server...
  4. A

Hostingleone.com ~ Web Services From The Uk! 99.9% Up! Come To Us And Take 25% Off!

Hello, Welcome! We’re Hostingleone! We offer services directly in the UK, which are cheap and effective. All plans come with cPanel, we’re housed within Maidenhead, with 1GB/S connection port to deliver your website fast, and which his reliable. COUPON CODE! Z2W7GZY6IU We offer, 7...
  5. A

New development - Search engine.

Hi there, I know I'm new but I'm trying to get the word across that I've been developing a new web search engine at the moment, it's nothing new, it is not a google killer. It's simply a search engine just targeting the UK It's currently not live YET. but it will be before the 31st...
  6. A

Cocchin.com – VPS servers, cheaper then dominos pizza’s deals you can enjoy!

Hi there, Cocchin have now started selling VPS servers – we offer low cost cheap services for all your needs! Our server specification; *Pentium D 920 Dual Core 3ghz *6 GB DD2 Ram *100MBPS Uplink *10GBS Transit *Backup space for vps *Raid 0/1 ************************ X3...
  7. A

Cocchin.com – 30% off + get a free copy of Halo Reach.

Hi there. Cocchin.com is now doing an offer directly to you. Buy any package on our hosting business, this includes the following: Use the coupon code “Halo” Without the quotes. You could be in the chance to WIN a free copy of Halo! Check us out now! Cocchin.com! • Shoutcast • Shoutcast...
  8. A

Cocchin.com - 30% off coupon returns!

Hi there, Cocchin have a special offer on, which is including 30% recurring discount on all packages below, with the promotion code. Use coupon code: Magical to get 30% recurring off any monthly payment! Cocchin, UK services started in February 2010, proven to out-smart any competitors...
  9. A

Domains: Low cost domains, starting from £5.75 per year - cheaper then most!!

Hi there. Low cost domain names starting form only £5.75 per year - Or are you looking to sell domain names? We've got the perfect solutions for your business. Take a look at this page for more info Domains Domains resellers Order
  10. A

Cocchin.com - Start your web host with us.

We've introduced a new special offer directly to our new or old customers, this will make your mouth water on what you can get when you join our servvices with this offer.. For a low cost fee of £8 per month you get the following exciting package. Disk space 20GB Bandwidth 200GB Fantastico...
  11. A

Cocchin.com - All your low cost services in one place! Why go anywhere else?

Welcome to Cocchin Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. Cocchin offers low cost web hosting in London Cocchin.com is now doing low cost domain services from only £5.75 per year. This offer won't...
  12. A

Cocchin – Zamfoo master reseller packages now available – as low as £1.26 per mo

Hi there, Cocchin UK services have now introduced Master Reseller hosting packages from only £1.26 per month, this is a limited time offer to all new and current customers – we will be soon rasing our pricing on the master resellers. What are the benefits hosting with us? - UK data...
  13. A

Hostinginside.com – FANTASTIC 4 month review.

Hi there, I’m just dropping a review about my VPS hosting provider from Indonesia, here’s what I have to say Joni Lee the owner of the business is one of the most open and helpful person I have ever met in my life, his been there 100% for me and always provided a better solution then whatever...
  14. A

Cocchin.com – A magical 30% off recurring discount – Offer ends 10/08/2010!

Welcome to Cocchin Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. Cocchin offers low cost web hosting in London. * We offer near instant account activation on all PayPal payments. * We promise a 99.5% uptime...
  15. A

We're employing.. Join Cocchin, UK now!

Hi there, quick thread about we are employing a new member of staff.. Please follow link below. Jobs Many thanks.
  16. A

Cocchin.com – Low cost hosting, domain services and resellers.

Welcome to Cocchin Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. Cocchin offers low cost web hosting in London * We offer near instant account activation on all PayPal payments. * We promise a 99.5% uptime...
  17. A

Domain pricing updated..

Hi there, please take a look at this new pricing. I hope it gives you a better understanding on how cheap we are. Click here. Many thanks, Nick.
  18. A

Cocchin.com – New packages, new prices, new services. All under one roof.

Welcome to Cocchin Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. Cocchin offers low cost web hosting in London Cocchin.com is now doing low cost domain services from only £5.75 per year. This offer won't last...
  19. A

Cocchin.com – New packages, new prices, new services. All under one roof.

Welcome to Cocchin Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. Cocchin offers low cost web hosting in London Cocchin.com is now doing low cost domain services from only £5.75 per year. This offer won't last...
  20. A

Cheap enough?

Hi, I've just invested $400 to get "Tier two" pricing on my domain registery. The domains are at £5.75 per year. Is this cheap enought? Many thanks.
Back