• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

The popular answer game

I saw a game somewhat like this at another message board, and I thought it would be sort of fun to try it out, with a few modifications to the game. Basically, this is a thinking game. The object is to answer a question I give, with the answer you think the most people will give to it (there...
  2. O

Another PHP question

I know I seem like I am helpless in PHP, but here is my next question(and this is the last thing I need for a while). How do I get all of the files in a directory and place each seperate file name into an array?
  3. O

PHP question

I know the answer to this is probably going to be simple, but here it is. I have a txt file that contains the names of other files I must use(this must stay intact for future customability). However, when I get the differnet file names through this $HCode = file ($HeaderFile); I get...
  4. O

Well. I am leaving

Not forever. No. You aren't that lucky :D And no. I am not leaving the message boards. I will have access to the internet from where I am. Darn, now I got your hopes up, then I shoot them down :D In case there are those that actually care or are just reading this post because they have...
  5. O

The CIA new about 2 of the hijackers?

The CIA knew about 2 of the hijackers? http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/06/02/cia.terrorism.reut/index.html Apparently the investigations has determined that the CIA may have actually known that 2 of the hijackers were in the US and that there were connected to al Qaeda, but they failed to inform...
  6. O

No more High School!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! Your favorite(or probably least favorite) poster here has completed his last day of high school classes!(Still have awards day and graduation practice and day) That means no more stupid homework assignments. No more slaving the whole day to do some busy work. Most of all, it means I...
  7. O

Like my new hair style

I have now decided to change my hair and announce it like everyone else is doing now. :D Notice the great hair(;)) in the before picture. I am one sexy son of a gun there :D. However, I wasn't satisifed with that. So I decided to change my hair style...
  8. O

Real hard question for you

Not really. :) I have been out of the free hosting ring for a long time so I don't really know about the better services out there now. However, what I am looking for has been offered before. 5-10 MB of space(enough space to run a message forum plus a little extra) PHP MySQL I don't care...
  9. O

Flame Warriors

Just recently found a site which lists the different types on people on a message board. Funny thing is, some of them are accurate. Take a look at Grenade and and Tireless Rebutter and see if it reminds you of anyone :D http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html
  10. O

Yet, another useless poll

Uesless polls protest thread (formerly-Yet, another useless poll) Do you like seeing these useless polls on here :p
  11. O

Lets rename this message board the political flame board

:rolleyes: How many constant pissing contests are we going to get into with politics?:mad: Everytime a political subject comes up, GC, Bigperm, and others flame each other over something they can do little to change from a message board. Does it feel good to belittle each other and their...
  12. O

tar.gz

I know I am fool for not knowing this, but what utility(ies) should I download for tar.gz compression?
  13. O

I have created a new thread.....

I just felt it necessary to inform you of my daily activities at these forums since a couple of people felt the need to also *cough*keith*cough*trenzterra*cough*. :rolleyes: Let the spamfest begin :D
  14. O

Problem gettings the files of a directory in PHP

I am making a mailing list program to get some PHP programming exprience. However, I have debugged every problem that has come up in my scripts except one. CODE : <? //Gets all the different mailing lists opendir($listdir); $lists = dir($listdir); ?> I am trying to get all of the...
  15. O

Getting the URL in PHP

I think the title pretty much explains it. What is the code you use to determine the URL of the file being accessed by the browser(with the query string). I know how to do it in perl, but is it the same in PHP?
  16. O

Looking for a host

I have been looking around recently for a cheap host, but I am running low on luck. I am looking for the following $3-$5 10 MB of space 2.5 GB of space PHP4 MySQL Domain Hosting Reliable Anything else is extra. I know Digitalspace offers that, but from reading past posts on them...
Back