• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. mmkmaste

Need free template plz

goodluck with that...hope you find someone, although i dont think many people out there would do it for free, but hey, its worth a try.
  2. mmkmaste

Need free template plz

take a look at http://www.huh.in , quite a few free templates available there. :-)
  3. mmkmaste

Is the forum going to be updated?

I've read on the vB forum that for large forums (such as this one) the upgrade took a couple of hours to complete...
  4. mmkmaste

Free Layouts by HUH.IN

Complete do-over of the main layout, and many more layouts added!
  5. mmkmaste

Comback Thread, Post a funny comback.

i think someones mom and someones pie, and not testing, tasting...
  6. mmkmaste

[Reseller Instant Activation] Free Reseller Start your own hosting biz!

one question, why cant i create accounts in WHM? I have my own paid reseller, so i dont really have to have this one, but it never hurts to have a backup, and i can see why many of the functions of an actual reseller are disabled, but i dont understand why i am not allowed to create accounts...
  7. mmkmaste

Vista, I NEED It

i have two different cd keys, guess i am pretty lucky then... (i got them from microsoft though, not from anywhere illegally...)
  8. mmkmaste

Free Layouts by HUH.IN

added yet another layout!
  9. mmkmaste

vBulletin Version 3.5. quick question

thats not html, its bbcode, and usually they dont disable this, but if they have, then you cant really do much in this case.
  10. mmkmaste

i need domain name with e-gold payment

care to give me a link to this...cause i very heavily doubt it.
  11. mmkmaste

Free Layouts by HUH.IN

it was an update, but thanks for your concern. I am allowing people to use the layouts, thats why they are there, and therefore they dont need to be watermarked, i am not trying to protect them, i am sharing them with anyone who wants to use them. thanks, and i have added "Template by huh.in"...
  12. mmkmaste

Free Layouts by HUH.IN

Just added a brand-new layout in the designs section! go check it out!
  13. mmkmaste

Free Layouts by HUH.IN

HUH.IN is a brand-new website with never-before seen layouts, for anyone and everyone to download and use for free! That's right, premium designs, designed by me personally, now available for download for free. I have done a little bit of graphics work for some people around the forum and they...
  14. mmkmaste

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, NO ADS, Instant Activation

very interesting, signed up, lets see how this is...
  15. mmkmaste

Url Redirection Script for 20 $

how in the world is this a short url!? http://www.wildtune.com/tests/URLRedirection/URLRedirection/-----7
  16. mmkmaste

build a laptop?

OFF TOPIC: haha, that would be very interesting, maybe a split personality? ON TOPIC: yah, i dont see a real point to building your own laptop, it probably wouldnt be that cheap either, in comparison.
  17. mmkmaste

eeeK!!!!

that would be 1944, not 1994, also its june 6, not january 25th...
  18. mmkmaste

pm spam

thanks alot, this is starting to become really annoying, not the first time for this either, but i appreciate that you guys are taking care of it so fast.
  19. mmkmaste

disclosed.us

Disclosed.us - Just opened up, has over 1400 articles! All categorized! feel free to explore and enjoy!
Back