• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vista, I NEED It

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
If anyone has a Vista ISO, if you would be so kind as to PM me. :) I want to test it with relation to virtualization. :angel:

:wave:

Okies, I am not into any mood of testing the beta.

I also heard that they have an online authentication feature in vista to stop piracy?

Conscript said:
Microsoft is giving away a beta of it for free, legit. You just go on Microsoft's site and download it.
They stopped it. I already looked into it. I'm usually not into piracy.

cancer10 said:
Okies, I am not into any mood of testing the beta.

I also heard that they have an online authentication feature in vista to stop piracy?

They have also implemented this sort of feature in XP I had some horrible messages the other day when I turned on my computer, it basically called me a thief....which I am, or have, but it's not the point, I don't like the idea of an inanymous object having the power to offend me.....

KRAK_JOE said:
They have also implemented this sort of feature in XP I had some horrible messages the other day when I turned on my computer, it basically called me a thief....which I am, or have, but it's not the point, I don't like the idea of an inanymous object having the power to offend me.....

Thats Microsoft's Genuine Advantage.

Look around on the net there will be loads of links for the latest releases of vista. They will not be classed as pirate copies as they were released free from microsoft themselves. Microsoft has not told everyone to stop sharing those copies to my knowledge..

Nobody is authorized to hand out microsoft products except for resellers, so yes they will be classed as pirate links...read their standard EULA, you are not permitted to distrbute or modify blah blah blah.....

Well, I got one, it took all day to download it, and now I'm uploading it. Should take 2 days or so. Thanks to everyone who tried to help :)

They don't offer the beta program anymore, I got a copy on eBay, I'll probably end up regretting it, but I could probably resell it again for more, after I tested it myself.

I'll probably resell it after I use it myself, Microsoft claims that each licence key can be used on up to 10 workstations, I'll use one and give the rest to someone else in exchange for what we call cash (money, buck, etc) in my country.

sEp said:
I'll probably resell it after I use it myself, Microsoft claims that each licence key can be used on up to 10 workstations, I'll use one and give the rest to someone else in exchange for what we call cash (money, buck, etc) in my country.
i have two different cd keys, guess i am pretty lucky then... (i got them from microsoft though, not from anywhere illegally...)

Back