• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

This is not an offer! But to TELL you guys cNX is a liar!

About CNX Edited. they are strict.) They do accept ppl, but they are just very strict. thats all. heh since i pointed out the problem and i APPLIED b4 u change the TOS does it mean i can get the package?
  2. W

Anyone used cashfiesta?

I just started cashfiesta 3 days ago and it works pretty good but it always got error itself.. anyone got any ieda why? and how to solve it? Plus do you know how long does it take to add ur speical offers points to your account? Becaused i signed up for 4 speical offers but none of them are...
  3. W

Some questions about earning money online.

How much do yall really get one month? like average... and.. Im wondering since thoes pay by click programs. wut if the clicks are from the same ip does it count as one, or the number of the clicks. Thanks
  4. W

Eatj.com? Anyone Got Guts?

Just registered with them and got activited. But i cant find ftp nor anything else other than the web broswer btw this web space is really wierd anyone can explain what is it?
  5. W

Some mysql hosting questions? plz help me thanks.

Say there is a fantastic free hosting site named A that supports PHP but not MYSQL, here comes the problem, say if there is a site supports MYSQL named B and is that possible to let hosting A uses hosting B's MYSQL database? If its possible plz tell me how? Thanks.
  6. W

Anyone got any webhost that fills my requirment?

MYSQL+ PHP AT LEAST 30mb space UNLIMITED data transfer FTP thats all i need. ANYONE? b.t.w i found out that there is a great webhosting www.free4host.org it offers 250MB mysql+php unlimited data transfer etc. But it needs $10 setup fee. Duh....... TIred of posting in forums to get...
Back