• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Some questions about earning money online.

wowcheesestick

How much do yall really get one month? like average...
and.. Im wondering since thoes pay by click programs.
wut if the clicks are from the same ip
does it count as one, or the number of the clicks.
Thanks

depends on the quality of the month

You could earn 1000 monthly back in the dot com boom in '95-'97
now its significantly less for lets say the same website.

My revenues are about 150-200$ usd per month for 2 large websites.
But it took a few long months of hard work to get there. It's not an overngiht thing.

If you'r just going to do a website for money you'll fail. You wont see results within 2-3 months and will give up. You'r better off getting an mcd job or mow lawns or sell lemonade :wink2:

2 to 3 grand, depending on the month. Google plays a significant role in that, though targeted traffic is really the only way to make money these days.

I was showed a GREAT way to make money online but was asked to not tell anyone. I promised and so I will keep that promise. Just wish I knew how to make a really good design because I could live off what this guy is making a month from just a few of his sites. And yes he showed me the scans of the checks from the affiliate programs he is using on the sites.

lol.....There really isn't a "key" to making money online and getting $100,000,000 over night....no matter what people say.

I earn over $1000 a month!

I use to earn most of my money from my ppc search engines section of the site but earnings from that section as decreased dramtically as earnings from other parts of my sites increase.

The earnings from my ppc search engines section has only slumped slighly due to two months of lower than userall traffic in that section of my sites.

Back