• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 1

Need host quickly, must be reliable

I have changed my mind..i can give you exactly what you need! for 10$ a month(same price) but three different accounts STARTING with 250mb space and 3gb band! and you may upgrade for free if you really need the space!
  2. 1

Need forum Hosting

Hey, I am sure i can help you.. But what type of forum are you using, becuase we have many auto installed forums on our cpanel! Also, how much are you willing to pay per month. Do you need a domain? thanks!
  3. 1

Need host quickly, must be reliable

Hey, I can do this for you! You get everything you need and more! Cpanel XP - with scripta 1.5 gb space (if you need more, you can upgrade :P) 10gb band (again upgrade if you need more) 100 E-mail Accounts 50 MYSQL Databases 20 FTP Logins or Sub Domains Php, Cgi e.t.c support Support...
  4. 1

OFFER : 1 GB space and 25 GB bandwidth free!!!!

not free, but a gd deal! lolz
  5. 1

Cheap Hosting Need

Hey yummy, i replied to your email and i hope my staff will set up the upload script now :) You should get an email tonight or tommorow telling you the url. Thanks Sammy premiumhosted.net
  6. 1

Changed Terms

Hey, I can offer you as requested for 15$ and one of my staff will install A WORKING one for you for no extra charge :) Sammy, do not go to our site, it is a custom plan :p
  7. 1

Cheap Hosting Need

Oh yes, Please do not buy from our site! you must email mywaystudio@hotmail.com This is because we are giving you a custom plan for a better price! Thanks mywaystudio@hotmail.com Also, how do you wish to pay, Paypal? Nochex ( supports all major credit cards and virtual money) or money order?
  8. 1

Cheap Hosting Need

Will you pay 6$ a month? Or the normal 3.99? if 6$ yes you will 100%!!! if not..then i will have to think about it! You will get the best support EVER! so its deffinetly worth it!
  9. 1

Cheap Hosting Need

I can offer you the following: 250 MB of Space 20 GB of Bandwidth $3.99/Monthly 100 Email Accounts 25 MYSQL Databases 10 FTP Logins or Sub Domains You can use a uni.cc domain..or we can give you http://www.xtremestudio.net or another domain...xtremestudio wuld be...
  10. 1

Looking for reliable, cheap as possible hosting

<<< Removed. 25 rows allowed when you reply to an offer, your post had 59 rows. /Peo >>>
  11. 1

Free Webhosting! Domain Needed!

Hey, this is to everyone, my exams are going fine..and thats the reason not all of your accounts have been set up..about 7 or 8 have tho :) I will make sure they are set up soon..just give me a couple days cuz i gotta revise for some very important exams..GCSE's Thanks Sammy...
  12. 1

....what are u talking about...you must post here..not in the other forum...maybe other ppl beat you to requesting it..try again :) thanks sammy
  13. 1

SQL4U Web Hosting

Well, i think its pretty gd for free! I mean if you have like an info site..just starting out..and if u read on his site..there are upgrades and better packages for free :p
  14. 1

Have you emailed us? Or posted on our forums :) Thanks Sammy
  15. 1

Hey guys... Some of these people may be unable to host with us! so..ill pm u guys..if they dont work out!
  16. 1

Ok, we now have 11 acounts which is one to many..but we will accept who ever asked for one!!! Thanks alot. No more free account requests pls! http://www.premiumhosted.net for some free packages!
  17. 1

Can you all pls Pm me or email me your email adresses at isheeggy@hotmail.com...unless you have posted it here! thaks..this is just to be organised about things and to make sure everyone gets their account!
  18. 1

Ok...We have given 7 accounts! only one has been created but the rest have been reserved for the people who asked on this forum! :)
  19. 1

Ok... i will aim you soon! ,..i have got something to do now..and ill aim you later and set up your account e.t.c!!
  20. 1

Great..im very happy you like the service! All accounts will be set up tonight..or i will speak to you all tonight! Now we have had 4 signups out of the 10 avaliable!!!! Thanks guys! and i hope you enjoy your accounts! Remeber speak to me on msn tonight! and i will set it up quickly! Bye...
Back