• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

!!! Question !!!

Hi there, I live in Romania and here we don't use credit cards (yet). I'd like to find a payed hosting server supporting PHP, MySQL and >20 Mb space on the server. The problem is that I don't have a credit card...is there a possibility to pay the subdomain(& hosting service) in other way...
  2. B

Domain registration question

Hi there, I live in Romania and here we don't use credit cards (yet). I'd like to find a payed hosting server supporting PHP, MySQL and >20 Mb space on the server. The problem is that I don't have a credit card...is there a possibility to pay the subdomain(& hosting service) in other way? Is...
  3. B

Datablocks - down again?

What happened to datablocks.net? Again do they have problems? I hope not for a long time...
  4. B

FWP+PHP+MySQL

I need a FWP with minimum 20Mb, PHP & MySQL support...Don't mind if there're ads but also they don't have to ask for 5000 hits/day (e.g.)! I'm workin' at a contest and I need PHP & MySQL support. Datablocks seemed to be the best choice but...I guess they're not "available" right now. So...any...
  5. B

Datablocks.net - down?

Whas up with Datablocks.net? Last post on their forum was from 4th Nov.! Any ideea about what's happened there? Cheers! BlackT
  6. B

Need Free Web Hosting supporting PHP+MySQL

Need Free Web Hosting supporting PHP+MySQL, min. 20 Mb... Anyone can help me? Thanx, BlackT
Back