• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

!!! Question !!!

BlackT

Hi there,

I live in Romania and here we don't use credit cards (yet). I'd like to find a payed hosting server supporting PHP, MySQL and >20 Mb space on the server.
The problem is that I don't have a credit card...is there a possibility to pay the subdomain(& hosting service) in other way? Is there a server wich accept other payment modalities except credit card?
Hope I'll get some support...

Best regards,
BT

Hello
If you contact the host you are interested in and offer to pay by International Money Order you will find that most are OK with it.

(as long as you are paying annually, not monthly)

Gordon

Hello Gordon,

I saw the offerts from http://www.hostroute.com and they seem to be interesting...But I tried the "Order" link to check the payment method and the link seems to be broken.
If you can help me in my "problem", I'll be disponible to have a conversation about this.

Thank you for your answer,

BT

You might try using paypal.com
It works more like a debit card? You pay by email.It is free to join, and then your bank account is debited OR
credited..whatever the case may be.
hope this helps

Back