• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Datablocks - down again?

Originally posted by Datablocks
Hey

My ISP had some trouble last night..

I was in the dark till this morning..

John
Datablocks.net

And maybe datablocks has subscription problems too. I subscribed a while (2 hours?) ago and read the message that I will get an email how to go on, but none has reached till now.

Also the screen looked strange after my subscription. It looked like that there is something below which was not reachable with my system (Linux-Netscape). So I hope I did not have to click any button, which I could not reach.

Albert

Well when I tried this host I got my email almost instantly.

If you still have not recieved this email perhaps you'll need to try again!

Originally posted by laurie
Well when I tried this host I got my email almost instantly.

If you still have not recieved this email perhaps you'll need to try again!

I sent them a mail. Let's see how it goes on.

Albert

Datablocks support

Hi!

I registered a site this past Friday but have yet recived an e-mail. I cannot log-in with the user / pw I got accepted. But I did recive spammail from one of your sponsors!

I think the sponsor thing was a nasty thing, since you din't say what it was. Also, I'm posting this to the forum since there are no contact info page at http://www.datablocks.net

Your service is not what I expected and I want you to please remove the user named "sths" registered newely. My e-mail is not a secret, jakob@olailindgren.se

Please contact your sponsors and tell them to remove my e-mail as well. I will contact your ISP if you don't act.

thanx,

Re: Datablocks support

Originally posted by Eclipse
Hi!

Also, I'm posting this to the forum since there are no contact info page

Sorry I can't give you the exact information, how to contact them, but I sent them a mail with a form, in which you could also see an email-adress, so there is a contact adress *somewhere*. You have to search their site. Maybe I came to to this form by registering the same again.

Wow Eclipse.. that was pretty rude. Try to understand that things aren't always going to be exactly how you want them. You won't get anywhere by threatening people.

Originally posted by NC_TOM
Wow Eclipse.. that was pretty rude. Try to understand that things aren't always going to be exactly how you want them. You won't get anywhere by threatening people.

OK, you're right. My appology.

[Edited by Eclipse on 02-05-2001 at 07:31 AM]

Back