• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

350MB space, 2000MB bandwidth, all the extras, totally free, no ads......

Host closed due to click fraud. I was pretty sure this would happen eventully, so soon though..
  2. C

New AMFR Account Creator Script

You'd probably have a number of customers if it were to become a paid script. It would be a real shame though. Most free hosts simply aren't able to fit an account creator into the budget. If you want to sell it, make sure it has a really good billing system. Maybe you could provide the core...
  3. C

I think you'll have to wait for Alex, AMFR owner, to put a site back up for that. He was the integral part of the URL and phpBB scripts. Maybe you can get someone to send you a copy.
  4. C

Macs

That's understandable Jesse. :P I don't get a new computer every year either. My last computer was Apple G3 box from 2000/1. I didn't upgrade until this year...lol. Macs are really fun and quite practical, you should look at them next time you or your family needs a new computer.
  5. C

Laptop Shopping

Utcrazy you must have gotten a lemon. I'm involved with an organization that has dozens of Toshiba Satallite notebooks. They're fabulous. Nothing wrong with mine, three years old, and all the older/newer ones are running great too. My Toshiba is the best notebook I've ever had. That said, I have...
  6. C

Some Technical Help Needed

You might need a larger hard drive.
  7. C

Macs

Well they've certainly come a long long way since you last used a Mac then. Give them a chance. :P Nice to see you haven't changed utcrazy.........
  8. C

Sppages.com :: Cpanel - Free php, ftp, mysql & phpbb hosting!

If accounts weren't reviewed you have fifty warez sites in a matter of minutes, and a bogged down server. If you have a quality website, reviewal is your friend, not your foe.
  9. C

VBulletin help in exchange for free hosting.

I might be able to help you, as long as its nothing to heavy. That said, I haven't run VB since 3.0.7. PM me if interested.
  10. C

Alrub.com isn't working either now.
  11. C

School website needs a home.

Well the title says it all. We don't need all that much space/bandwidth. 250mb and 1-2 gigs would probably do it. We have a domain and would prefer not to have any ads.
  12. C

250MB space, 1500MB bandwidth, all the extras, totally free, no ads, no posts......

Back up now. They were having some DNS issues, so that might have been it.
  13. C

Macs

What does everyone here think of Macs and OS X? Personally, I prefer it over the PC enviorment.
  14. C

Domain Help!!!!

Not necassarily. There are some dynamic dns services out there. You wouldn't use nameservers on a homeserver, you'd make an A record which updates instantly. Try googling.
  15. C

HostMyFile - Free File Hosting 150 MB storage / 10 GB Bandwidth

If you email celerondude I'm sure he'll help you out. Your kind of hijacking hostmypic's thread though.
  16. C

unlimetedhosting.be - Free hosting Cpanel

Yes, Google Adsense TOS says that only one ad channel may be placed on any one page. Although, its a really good deal. Shared hosting with 250mb can be sold for about 5 bucks a month, your ads will probably only pull in about 1$ a month. A lot more bang for your buck if you know what I mean.
  17. C

Image host features?

Any script is good as the next, the only thing I look for is speed.
  18. C

[Request]Dedicated Server for Hosting Animes

I'd go with hotwheelz if I were you.. Support is very fast, and staff are friendly. Servers run real fast too. -CanardPress
Back