• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostMyFile - Free File Hosting 150 MB storage / 10 GB Bandwidth

HostMyPic

HostMyFile.info offers Free File Hosting for everyone. You can use our service to upload small or large files such as images, audio/video files, etc. We offer 150 MB of storage space for your files and 10 GB of monthly bandwidth.

File size limit is set to 50 MB. Direct linking is also allowed.

Please note: Uploading illegal or copyrighted files/works is NOT allowed.

Begin uploading your files now!

Hey, sorry but I wasn't wanted to know this how do you make an uploading site?

Nice stuff man.

Chief said:
eL. how do I install the script? If you can just tell me, that would be helpful :D
If you email celerondude I'm sure he'll help you out. Your kind of hijacking hostmypic's thread though.

Last edited:
canardpress said:
If you email celerondude I'm sure he'll help you out. Your kind of hijacking hostmypic's thread though.

Actually, he kind of hates people who ask him for support.. at least by AIM. Well, let's get back on topic.. quite loaded with ads I may say, but nice service

Thanks everyone for your input. Most people directly link to files, so most of them won't even notice the ads. :)

Regards.

You don't allow public uploading? We have to register? Anyways great site. So much ads though :|

Chief said:
You don't allow public uploading? We have to register? Anyways great site. So much ads though :|
Thank you. Free registration is required. It only takes a few seconds to register! :)

Back