• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

The Venice Project / Joost - Anybody using it?

Woohoo! My beta application response finally turned up today. You can cross me off the list. I'll be back when I get some invites, think it can take upto a month. Ta
  2. T

What is your budget for shared hosting?

Depends what I want, I have a quality shared hosting account from stormhosts.net for $15.99. (Plan 3). Does everything I need it to.
  3. T

The Venice Project / Joost - Anybody using it?

Put me in line for an invitation please. Ta, Matt
  4. T

Need Hosting - Pay by MoneyBookers

Hosts aren't allowed to offer/promote their own services directly in response to someones request. I don't know of any that use moneybookers.com. How do you pay through moneybookers? Do you have them take it straigt out of an account or do you have them take it from a credit/debit card. Many...
  5. T

mjmhosting.net Special Offer - First Month Free!

At mjmhosting.net we're confident you'll find your hosting experience easy and hassle free - that's why we're offering new customers their first month free (limited to 5 new customers per day). This only applies to Plan 1: Monthly Fee: £3.95 Diskspace: 100MB Bandwidth: 2000MB FTP Account...
  6. T

Quality Hosting - First Month Free To Prove It

Welcome Users, mjmhosting.net has a new offer for this month. Signup for our Plan 1, and we'll give you the first month free. This inclues full support. Here's what you get with Plan 1: Diskspace: 100MB Bandwidth: 2GB Email Accounts: 20 FTP Accounts: 2 Subdomains: 10 Helm Control Panel: Yes...
  7. T

Need hosting for a cgiproxy

What will you be needing a proxy for?
  8. T

We need a Reliable Hosting.

Hello, That is quite a lot to ask for from a free host. You would be better off with a paid host. Some free hosts are very reliable, but paid would be more dedicated with uptime and support. Regards, Matt
  9. T

Reseller Account

You can get reseller account for next to nothing these days. What are you planning to use the reseller account for? Regards, Matt
  10. T

Free ASP web hosting

Hello, I can offer it for free but you would have to place our ads. Theres no other way to pay for servers. If you're interested, check out mjm88.com Regards, Matt
  11. T

Ad-Insertion

Hello, Anyone know how to automatically insert ad code into websites? Currently using IIS and need to insert ads into sites. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Matt
  12. T

Free Hosting Allowing Mp3 Uploads?

Domain of my own? mjm88.com? the thing is, you can't upload songs that are copyrighted. Not in the UK anyway and I'm sure the same goes for the US. It would be distributing peoples work for free. Regards, Matt
  13. T

Free Hosting Allowing Mp3 Uploads?

It would depend on whether they were your MP3's or wether they were copyrighted songs. If they're yours, I'm sure there are many hosts who would allow it. Regards, Matt
  14. T

File Board / web interface file sharing

Hello, First I'll start by welcoming you to freewebspace.net. We're here to help. I haven't looked for one myself yet but if you take a look at: http://www.hotscripts.com theres 1000's of scripts to look through. Hopefully you'll find the one you want. Let me know how you get on. Regards...
  15. T

can any body guide me on how to host my page on the net

Hello, First of all, you need a webhost. As you can see, there are free and paid ones. Depending on your needs, you will have to choose which you go for. If it is a business site, paid would probably better because of uptime guarantees. If it's just to test some code etc, a free host would...
  16. T

Free Hosting with Helm Control Panel - 100MB Space, 1GB B/W

Free Hosting with Helm Control Panel - 100MB Space, 1GB B/W - Limited Space Hello, We have a few spaces @ mjm88.com for users who want a bit of free space. Users get: 100MB Space 1GB Bandwidth Subdomain Helm Control Panel MySQL PHP Take a look at http://www.mjm88.com for more...
  17. T

Hosting Plans from £4.00 - HELM Control Panel and Webmail

Hello, MJM are my initials. I have been providing paid services since February this year. Regards, Matt
  18. T

Hosting Plans from £4.00 - HELM Control Panel and Webmail

Hello, mjmhosting.net provides plans starting at £4.00. We offer users a control panel and webmail access. For all the details of the plans we offer, please go to mjmhosting.net. We offer services such as: HELM control panel, web mail using the mail enable server, MySQL, ASP, ASP. NET...
  19. T

mjmhosting.net - Plans start at £4.00 a month

Windows Webhosting - mjmhosting.net - Plans start at £4.00 a month Hello, mjmhosting.net offers plans starting at only £4.00 a month. The basic package includes: 5 Email accounts (Accessed by either POP3 or Webmail) 100MB Webspace 2GB Transfer HELM User Control Panel For more...
  20. T

mjm88.com - Back and Better!!! Click here for free hosting!

Hi, I have a webserver running as a hobby. I have about 10GB space so when that's used, I can't take any more. You can have anything.mjm88.com for free. This is not professional hosting. I'm not in that league yet. The server now has these features: -User control panel -FTP Access...
Back